- Reception for incoming leads
- Submitting finance applications to bank
- Allocation of leads to Sales Consultants
- Updating daily allocation sheet
- File checking
- Adhoc Administration duties
- Processed invoices for sales transactions.
- Received & confirmed orders from the clients.
- Confirmed prices and contracts are up to date.
- Setting and Shipment Sale Order bills in Oracle system Program.
- Followed invoice bills and confirmed orders from Warehouse.
- E-mails confirmed orders to customers.
- Followed the company billing protocols.
- Reporting monthly sales to the sales executives.
- Evaluation of monthly Score Award clients.
- Replying to clients phone calls and E-mails.
- Communicating internally to assess important feedback from clients.
sales administrator / customer relation specialist
- Report directly to Vice President of Sales- North American Sales
- Setup meetings and reminders on VP of Sales’ calendar
- Communicate Daily Sales, Revenue Status, and Sales Tracking
- Book Hotels, flights, and order lunches
- Manage inventory for both Domestic and International Sales team
- Coordinate VIP Tours for Customers / Clients
- Expense Reports
- Guided customers when visited the Factory.
- Managed expenses and budgets.
- Reporting Account Expenses.
- Audit ISO documents for the QA department.