- Handled FTTH & FTTB
- Compiled and updated commission sheets for sales reps.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or trade shows.
sales administrator/office manager
- Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Maintained and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer
- Provided clerical support to agents and brokers during the process of all sales transactions.
- Collected and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, kept records of collections and disbursements, and ensured accounts are balanced.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of the agency’s website.
- Developed a listing checklist that in turn became different marketing options for prospective sellers
- VERIFYING DELIVERY NOTES PREPARED BY SALES CLERK
- AUTHORIZING DELIVERY NOTES ONCE VERIFIED
- CHECKING THE DISPATCH FROM FACTORY
- MONTHLY RECONCILE OF STOCKS(PHYSICAL & SYSTEM)
- DAILY SALES REPORT
- PRICE CONTROL FOR CUSTOMER
- FOLLOWING WITH TRANSPORTER FOR DELIVERY NOTES & STATUS OF TRUCKS DISPATCHED FROM FACTORY
- Update weekly sales report and sales database
- Update weekly inventory report
- Assist sales, purchase and other daily administrative paperworks
- Documentation filling
- Liaise with supplier and customer in arranging products or samples shipment
- Support other ad-hoc tasks
- Provides back-office support to the sales team located in Montreal Canada and ensue that the orders of their clients are shipped well based from the actual orders, down to the actual items and parts so that they could gain the trust and business of their clients.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Assist with general legal work.
- COORDINATING WITH TRANSPORTER FOR TRUCKS