- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the customers wait time.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits and encouraging customers to participate.
- Provided excellent customer service while on the selling floor, fitting room and front end.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise when necessary.
- Received and processed cash check and credit payments.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate merchandise based on customers’ needs and desires.
- Work at the cash register
- Clean and stock store
- Count and drop money in the safe
- Answer the phone and help customers as needed
- Close and lock down the store
- Sign for deliveries
- Greeted customers and ascertained what each customer wants and needs.
- Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommended, selected,and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, received and process cash or credit payment.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Created loyal clientele with friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
- Cash handling, counting out drawers at beginning or end of day.
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry into the area.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally.
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals.
- Opening store credits with customers.