- Raising relevent service order to resolve customers inquiries such as connection, disconnection, meter reads etc.
- Solicit sales for different property and fuel.
- Complete contract forms, make changes in the information request in SAP.
- Taking potential Ombudsman complaints.
- Setting up paymnet plans for hardship customer.
resolution specialist (sme)
- Provide technical advice to call center agents on the technical details of the DSL service being provided.
- Answer sup calls for that common agents are unable to handle technically / emotionally.
- Evaluate call center agents’ performance and provide coaching when necessary.
- Supervise the work of aligned team members to ensure adherence to quality standards
- Function as a Supervisor, supporting customer service associates and handling escalated contacts. Being action-orientated, flexible problem-solvers with excellent research skills and demonstrating Customer Obsession and Ownership on every contact.
- Maintaining a high level of accessibility as a general resource for the site.
- Facilitating communication between Customer Service Associates and the management team via the ticketing process.
- Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with Customer Service Managers and peers in an effort to manage team work load and morale.
- Serving as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- A problem solver for associates and customers
- Handling escalations and concessions
- Performance improvement by maintaining a high level of accessibility as a general resource for team members
- Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with Team Managers and peers in an effort to manage team work load and morale
senior resolution specialist / customer service representative
- Assist agent with resolving customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Insure agents are providing member accurate information while assisting on call
- Operate Medicare Systems
- Take every incoming call in a high volume call center
- Act as acting supervisor on escalated calls.
- Notate every account with detailed notes.
- Very knowledge with Medicare Part D and HIPAA