Resolution Specialist Resume Examples
- Used Kaizen to reduce contact volume by 30%.
- Collaborated with various stakeholders throughout the supply chain for implementing action plans and improvement strategies.
- Improved service quality and customer satisfaction using Andon, Gemba, and other techniques.
- Implemented DART model for the Virtual Contact Center teams.
- Currently working as a Team Lead (Resolution Specialist) of 20 People and a member of Leadership Team.
- Audit the contacts of the agents & provide daily quality feedback to the agents
- Adhere to company expectations regarding call times, customer satisfaction and other metrics
- Contact specific departments to work on and resolve customer concerns
- Coordinated with vendors to resolve all account issues and escalate all unresolved issues to management.
- Coordinated with external vendors to resolve all issues and provide appropriate response to all collection hotline complaints.
- Performed research for all complaints and recommend required action for same and assist management to resolve all issues efficiently.
- Worked with multiple teams and have assisted new hires as Subject Material Expertise and as a Trainer for new hires on a new process.
- Predominantly off-queue support to TI Mobility Client Care who assists Team Leader in agent development and empowerment through execution and reinforcement of operations’ tactical priorities.
- Handles/manages escalations and makes necessary action to meet client’s needs.
- Provides one-to-one coaching for agents to address opportunities and enhance good practices in customer handling.
- Reviews agent KPIs and propose necessary action to meet/maintain target.
- Introduce new knowledge or skills by means of product and soft skills training.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Visually Inspect each page of medical records for completeness and legibility
- Handle a high volume of continuous records
- Ensure proper documentation is included in each record as directed by client
- Remove pages from records that are not required or non-medical
- Advises clients of benefits and eligibility analysis of their policy plan
- Medical claims issue handling in addition to reviewing and adjusting
- Creation of prior authorization for inpatient and outpatient procedures
- Provided vendors with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Managing and assisting the team of 10-15 peoples to achieve their target.
- Providing process advise to customer service agents.
- I have also worked as Training Specialist (3 months) where I’ve given process and comm training to new associates
- I have worked as Quality Analyst (2 months) and tracked quality and utilization methods by monitoring the error and process gaps closely.
- Providing formal and informal feedback to the agents to improve productivity and performance.
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Critically monitored customer service operations to assess agent performance and provide evaluations and feedback.
- Effectively communicated with different departments through use of strong listening, open-ended questioning and appropriate response skills.
- Coached team members to deliver hospitable, professional service while adhering to set service models.
- Helped employees with day-to-day work and complex problems by applying motivational and analytical strategies.
- Supervised and guided new employees and responded quickly to questions, which improved understanding of job responsibilities.
- Supported senior management in executive decision-making by drafting informative reports.
senior resolution specialist
- Act as supervisor on escalated calls
- Assist agents with resolving customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Take all incoming calls in a high call volume call center
- Experience in AS400(Rxclaims)
- Very knowledgeable of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Medicare Part D
- Navigate multiple system
- Notate every inbound call with detailed notes
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.