- Used Kaizen to reduce contact volume by 30%.
- Collaborated with various stakeholders throughout the supply chain for implementing action plans and improvement strategies.
- Improved service quality and customer satisfaction using Andon, Gemba, and other techniques.
- Implemented DART model for the Virtual Contact Center teams.
- Currently working as a Team Lead (Resolution Specialist) of 20 People and a member of Leadership Team.
- Audit the contacts of the agents & provide daily quality feedback to the agents
- Adhere to company expectations regarding call times, customer satisfaction and other metrics
- Contact specific departments to work on and resolve customer concerns
- Coordinated with vendors to resolve all account issues and escalate all unresolved issues to management.
- Coordinated with external vendors to resolve all issues and provide appropriate response to all collection hotline complaints.
- Performed research for all complaints and recommend required action for same and assist management to resolve all issues efficiently.
- Worked with multiple teams and have assisted new hires as Subject Material Expertise and as a Trainer for new hires on a new process.
- Predominantly off-queue support to TI Mobility Client Care who assists Team Leader in agent development and empowerment through execution and reinforcement of operations’ tactical priorities.
- Handles/manages escalations and makes necessary action to meet client’s needs.
- Provides one-to-one coaching for agents to address opportunities and enhance good practices in customer handling.
- Reviews agent KPIs and propose necessary action to meet/maintain target.
- Introduce new knowledge or skills by means of product and soft skills training.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.