- Provide residents with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and with dressing and grooming.
- Review residents’ dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences along with serving the resident’s meal
- Communicate with residents to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
- Provide proper, timely, and correct medication administration.
- Managed a Sophomore residence hall of 250 co-ed students with direct responsibility of 60 male and female residents.
- Mediated and provided counseling for student’s mental health issues and living conflicts.
- Developed and implemented weekly programs focused on diversity, spirituality, life skills, and academic support.
- Documented incident reports when students violated university conduct expectations.
- Administer medications or treatments, such as catheterizatio
- Explain medical instructions to patients or family members, suppositories,irrigations, enemas, massages, or douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Fulfills on duty responsibilities
- Creates and programs events for residents
- Uphold the policies of residential life.
- Build a strong community on the fourth floor.
- Man the front desk and rent supplies out as needed.
- Counselor/Peer Advisor
- Developed a sense of community among residents and encouraged active participation in the residence life system.
- Served as a positive role model to residents and peer staff members.
- Enforced the rules and polices of Residence Life & Housing Services, as prescribed by the University.
- Acted as a liaison between residents and the University.