- Responsible for the well being and health of a hall of 54 college freshmen.
- Attended weekly building staff meetings and shared ideas about building activites.
- Followed university policies and honor code bylaws.
- Trained in QPR (Sucide Prevention)
- Planned and organized building and hall social events.
- Mentored and provide residents with campus resources.
- Coordinated with campus faculty and fostered positive relationships.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Helped new residents in transitioning from high school to university.
- Promoted a sense of community to all students in residence.
- Making sure all health and safety policies are being followed by residents.
- Trained for emergency situations including but not limited to mental health crisis.
- Trained for containing emergency scenarios such as fire evacuations, school shootings, and other predicaments.
- 76 hours of volunteering for on-campus events and campaigns.
- Served other students through leadership and a positive example
- Worked with partner to create an environment conducive to social and academic growth
- Conducted occasional disciplinary conferences
- Prepare and administer medications to the residents.
- Associate of the Month, May 2016
- Train or supervise other care providers.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to clients
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, dish washing, and changing of linens.
- Responsible for planning social and educational programming in the residence halls tailored to the unique needs of the residents living in their community.
- Assist residents with transition obstacles that may arise.
- Resolve roommate conflicts.
- Provide various resources on campus.