- Assist customers with new or existing reservations and add lap infants
- Protection on canceled, delayed or miss connection flights
- Advisory of the DOT regulation and all fare rules and price quotes that would apply
- Enroll customers in Aadvantage program
- Give information on our Admirals club lounges and locations
- Prepare Domestic/international revenue and Domestic mileage award itineraries and setup ticketing
- Resolution at first point of contact via Isolve
- Book room requests for customers, which led to an additional 20 percent gain in proﬁts with a proven capacity to upsell.
- Facilitate check-in and check out for guests, including running credit cards for rooms, services, and other purchases.
- Keeping an upbeat and positive attitude throughout the day, and have the ability to work in a high pressured environment.
- Maximizing the revenue by converting inquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to upsell the services.
- As being the ﬁrst contact of the hotel giving the relevant information and providing the premium experience for the guest.
- Handle customer complaints and problems, such as missing reservations and overbooked rooms, in a courteous manner to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about air travel for business and pleasure.
- Make reservations, change previous reservations to accommodate customers’ needs, or cancel reservations when necessary.
- Listen to customer request and answer questions.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ concerns and problems.
- Maintain knowledge base of destinations served to advise customers’ as needed.
- Suggest and check alternate locations to customers seeking lower fares or alternate times for air travel. Advise customers lacking complete details or information about requested markets and our serviced markets.
- Promote company services and products as appropriate.
- Creating and confirming booking reservations for customers via email and phone.
- Admin task delegation for myself and our team.
- Assist with complain/escalation phone calls from customers.
- Loyalty calls to Accor members staying at any of the Sydney Olympic Park hotels.
- Sold room reservations and made changes to existing reservations in a knowledgeable and timely manner.
- Helped Group Sales Coordinator maintain rooming lists.
- Provided guests with the requested information concerning the facilities locations and surrounding area.
- Assisted Corporate Reservation Director and Reservations Supervisor with a variety of tasks not limited to brochure requests gift certificate processing and data entry.
- Answer inquiries regarding hotel services and registration by e-mail or by telephone and in person providing information about services available in the community and responding to guest complaints.