- Offered brushing, bathing, grooming, hair and nail trimming services to patients
- Arranged recreational and physical activities to keep patients happy and fit
- Read newspaper to the patients and discussed football and other sports with them
- Held and participated in a group discussion to know general awareness of the residents
- Offered counseling and encourage patients suffering with long-term illness
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard, or assist patients practicing exercises or functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
- Schedule patient appointments with physical therapists and coordinate therapists’ schedules.
- Perform clerical duties such as scanning, faxing and filing patient documents.
- Assisting therapists with patient positioning and treatment
- Works under the supervision of Physical Therapist and Assistant
- Clean and maintain all equipment and gym area
- Assists patients with exercises
- Heat and ice treatments
- Communicate patients needs with therapists
- Maintain patient files
- Patient check in/out