- Administered to register Emergency Room patients efficiently and accurately
- Completed all required forms and providing patient information as required by state and federal regulations.
- verified insurance information according to department procedures and ensured that required pre-authorizations/pre-certifications are obtained.
- Provided information related to payment plans, financial assistance programs, and compassionate care program.
- Coordinated registration and diagnosis information with physician offices and services.
- Worked with each patient to complete or validate account and registration information.
- Filing student profiles
- Completing student data on system
- Student Card Clerk
- Operate PBX telephone system.
- Obtained pre-authorizations for specific procedures
- Verified insurance eligibility
- Registered patients for inpatient and outpatient procedures
- Emergency room service registration
- Responsible for greeting incoming patients.
- Distributing paperwork, Entering pertinent information, including insurance and demographic, and handing the processing of insurance.
- Creating cases for school injuries and workers compensation.
- Promoting new services to patients.
- Comfort and reassure patients.
- Greet and admit patients in healthcare facility
- Enter and verify that all patient demographics and billing information is correct at time of check-in
- Collect payments due at time of check-in
- Schedule appointments for various clinics
- Call patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments
- Direct patients to relevant areas of the building
- Obtain any required signed documents