- Referral Specialist Initiate telephonic outreach to members who have been identified by our client as viable candidates for Care Management and engagement.
- Educate the member on Humana’s Care Management program and obtain consent for enrollment.
- Document per protocol and communicate pertinent information to designated person and/ or persons. Work collaboratively with other members of the clinical leadership team. Relate to a production environment and understand process flows. Use a variety of electronic information processing tools and multiple software programs.
- Establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without direct supervision. Solid interpersonal, professional, verbal and written communication skills.
junior referral specialist
- Contacted leads and current customers by telephone and email to provide information about our products, screened for eligibility, and referred to 3rd party channels when necessary
- Keep records of customer interactions, recorded details of inquiries and comments using Salesforce
- Established and maintained relationships with business owners using excellent customer service and reached out to them periodically to inquire about their financing needs
- Developed new marketing strategies to reach potential customers more effectively
- Schedule appointments for patients to consult with a specialist
- Distribute reminder appointments to clients as well as other necessary paperwork