- Manage communication with all customers to ensure payments and evaluate all expire accounts and maintain accurate records for same.
- Monitor all customer service calls and ensure completion within required time-frame and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Maintain relationships and contact all customers through telephone calls and if required with notices and provide all updates for customers and manage all portfolio for clients.
- Manage all communication for all overdue accounts and investigate all customer complaints and resolve all issues.
- Collaborate with senior collector and initiate debt write off and negotiate all settlements with all collection procedures.
- Assist cash application specialist for application customer remittances and perform research on all customer payment.
- Oversee all write offs and assist to balance all non-payment and maintain track of payments according to collection policy.
senior recovery specialist
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at social sites, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
- Utilize various tracing techniques and collection strategies to locate right parties in order to negotiate payment arrangements.
- Provide continuous follow up to the customers for their due payments and collection of payments.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Supervisor.
recovery specialist / mental health worker
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses, and put in the computer. do line of sight and one on one observations, CPI certified.
- Prepare or serve food trays, order meals for next day, fax, answer phone, copy, file, break down old chats, prepare new charts for admissions
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, prompt for shower, groups, for
- Do new admission, Discharges, inventory check list, ob-lay by hippa.
senior recovery specialist/ team coach
- Recovery Specialist (August 2007 to May 2011)
- Senior Recovery Specialist/ Team Coach (May 2011 to December 2016)
- While adhering to company policies and procedures, demonstrates good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers. Adhering to Login Hours & maintain the desired AHT Levels.
- High priority in delivering service excellence.
- Investigation and communication with the customers regarding the collection of Credit Card Chargeback invoices.
- Reconciliation’s Credit card Chargeback accounts.
- Work closely with Customers to resolve disputes.
- Ensuring targets are met by prioritizing the workload and allocating resource in the most effective manner.
- To be responsible for the provision of high-quality service to American Express customers, promoting a positive attitude to service.
- To demonstrate a belief in the team’s ability and developing staff in order to get the best for and from them based on the company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Ensure all calls are under FDCPA norms & thereby maintain the optimum level of Quality over the calls by World Class Service.