receptionist / accounts payables
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Entering bills in quick books
- Filing A/P paper work
- Organizing event paper work and schedules
- Taking customer payments for services that were done.
- receipting for finance on a page called Reynolds
- Schedule appointments.
- To deal with all passengers requests and depict refined public relations skills with a very good command of French and English;
- To assist pursers in the back office by having typing skills, computer knowledge Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Cruise Manager (or any similar ship Management System) and showing high ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and passengers;
- To handle all money exchange for passengers
- To handle all passengers complaints and requests by being reliable, able to work unsupervised, work to tight deadlines and above all to show flexibility to work in each department.
- To assist with check-in and out procedures.
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene, lighting arrangements and safety factors.
- Consult with and refer patients to ophthalmologist or other health care practitioner if additional medical treatment is determined necessary.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses and other vision aids.
- Analyze test results and develop a treatment plan.
- Anticipated salon guest concerns and addressed them immediately.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Restocked linen and laundry in all areas of the spa.
- Transported soiled linens to the laundry facilities.
- Helped cut and prepare highlighting foils.