- Supervise the acquisition and feasibility study of acquired properties.
- Assist in formulation of budgets and critical path.
- Assist in design and permits.
- Schedule and manage trade partners and suppliers ensuring timely completion and quality assurance.
- Complete buyer walk-through process with a focus on customer high satisfaction.
- Load, unload, or identify equipment, cleaning solutions, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction cleaning projects.
- Distribute cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.
- Provide assistance to workers, such as floor technicians, cleaners, window washers,etc. as needed.
- Scheduling of all sub-contractors and in-house labor/tradework
- Manage materials deliveries
- Comprehensive safety control and documentation
- Communicating with AHJ, architecture and engineering directly relative to RFIs, addenda, and problem solving, etc..
- Collecting all relative documentation for closeout
- Starting and completing project installs
- Validating installers work
- Coordinating with engineering department for design changes, job as builds and program changes.
- Assists and mentors field engineers in their weekly and monthly reports