- Commissioning of new products launches and coordinating the change management of the products in mass production,
- Management and reporting of APQP-PPAP processes,
- Organize the [email protected] activities with the customer at production facilities,
- Meeting the customers expectations at a high level as the customers first contact person.
senior project specialist
- Call 50-60 customers regularly according to established service level objectives (SLO)
- Consistently maintain a quality standard of 100% ensuring best customer service
- Manage daily functions using Tesla’s customized databases including inputting appropriate notes for all tasks, and progressing project status
- Work with the customer to review site plans and changes to the contract or design from the original sale, compared to the final engineering design
- Prepare guides and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to policy
- Coordinated an average of 20 grant and contract funded training programs per year
- Negotiated and sign contracts with service providers
- Facilitated the development and piloting of new training course
- Content manager for SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 websites
- Assisted with the migration of SharePoint 2007 website to SharePoint 2010
- Managed web design consultant and supervised two student interns
- Manage Inventory, Shipping, and Return tracker on a daily basis.
- Evaluated and Improved Work Instructions on assigned accounts.
- Work with warehouse associates to ensure order process runs smoothly.
- Participate in of the Fun Committee.
- Process orders efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Give safety presentations using PowerPoint
- Train new employees on all material handling equipment, forklift, pickers, rider pallet jacks, dock hook and levelers
- Maintain facility operation by
- Assisted the Project managers in Portfolio management office by preparing weekly reports, update, dashboards in project management tool of Microsoft Project online.