Project Executive Resume Examples
- Service and any required defect work for fire alarm system.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware for fire alarm system using required hand tools.
- Attended a full day NRM Training and Exposure held at the SRIJAN Pali location on 16th December 2017, facilitated by Yogesh Gupta, NRM Consultant for SRIJAN.
- Was the coordinator from SRIJAN in an E-Mitra training organized in School for Democracy (SFD), Bhim from 30th October 2017- 1st November 2017.
- A dynamic professional with over 6 years of extensive experience in Installation, Commissioning, Testing & Operation of SCADA, PLC, RTU, Server, HMI, MMI, Field Instrumentation, Electrical Control Panel & Electrical switch-gear.
- Article regarding WFI published in the SRIJAN’s Newsletters called ‘Letters’ for the December 2017 edition- http://srijanindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/LETTERS-2nd-Edition-Oct-Dec17.pdf
- Immersion at Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF), Bagar, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan in July 2017; Project- Teachers Union and Bureaucracy- Analysed the role of a teachers union and how a bureaucratic apparatus impacts the overall system of education.
- 1-week immersion at Jan Swasthya Sahyog (JSS), Bilaspur, Chattisgarh in June 2017; Project- School Dropouts- Analysed the trend of school dropout in villages Surahi, Karpiha and Nevsa in the Achanakmar Tiger Reserve, Bilaspur.
- Experienced in managing Supply & Maintenance Contracts for the Malaysian Army, starting from plan and review of procurement list with customers, proposal build-up and write-up, developed project delivery plan and timeline, operation expenditure budget planning and saving, monitoring the contracts execution and project deliveries includes acceptance procedures with customer, and ensure the products to be delivered within Turn-Around-Time with the expected qualities.
- Responsible of billing matters for the contracts by engaging with customers during invoicing period, track until payment received and closed.
- 2 weeks village stay in Village Raiyat, Govindwadi Panchayat, Mohkhed Block, Chhindwara in June 2017, MP- Baseline survey of 2 families and socioeconomic analysis of the families and the village Raiyat.
- Was actively involved in writing blogs and articles for the organization- https://voicesofsrijan.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/bhimana-panchayat-wants-to-be-liquor-free-in-2018/
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and replying emails on behalf of Director.
- Manage and maintain Director’s schedules.
- Prepare incoming and outgoing invoices, reports, letters and other documents for Director’s approval.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, suppliers and subcontractors to discuss and resolve matters, such as materials, complaints, or construction problems.
- Prepare quotations, purchase order and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Record, prepare and submit site variation orders, attend meetings with Director for verification and negotiation.
- Prepare and submit material catalogues, samples prior work.
- Discuss projects with clients, and draw up detailed specifications and ideas in saving costs of project.
- Pre-tender and post-tender stage
- Prepare Contract Document
- Attending site valuation, meetings and discussions
- Negotiate and discussion with contractor during verification and estimation on variation works
- Organising, managing and training the trainees to be a professional surveyor
- Did budgeting, reporting and documentation for WFI and other projects in Nana, Pali location.
- Prepare, submit and review all site safety submissions such as risk assessment, safe work procedure etc.
- Prepare and submit site monthly progress claims.
- Prepare and submit weekly site progress.
- Investigate, prepare and take actions to deal with accidents concern with the construction site.
- Supervise and schedule workers training.
- Overall in-charge workers welfare such as dormitory, claims, insurance etc.
- Overall in-charge office and site expenses.
- Handling customer mail.
- Making dispatching log and feedback report of customers
- WhatsApp customer service (HP Loyalty Program)
- Maintaining the excel tracker & reporting on regular basis all calling and mailing.
- Ensured prompt and courteous customer service and resolution of concerns
- Assisted in training new employees in all aspects of promo
- Prepare revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, and contractors.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays and any obstructions at construction site.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities & Manage the tender process
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports. Assist client in cost management
- Assigned tasks to new joined-associates, staffed projects, tracked progress and updated managers, partners and clients as necessary.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends of automobile companies., ensuring adherence to quality standards..
- Business Development of Construction Equipment and commercial Vehicle at Dehradun and Bijnor Market.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.