Project Executive Resume Examples
senior project executive
- Customer Account Management in Bristol, UK for 10 months.
- Involved in the planning, scheduling and execution of all stages of offshore account software, hardware and system implementations.
- Assessed business implications for each phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs to technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures(WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Created cost benefit analysis and ROI assessments that were used as the basis for decision making on proposed IT implementation projects.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, business and user needs.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval., furniture, and related items.
- Managed relationships between project stakeholders and internal departments.
- Administered financial operations, including bill payments, and Preparation of Work orders and Purchase orders to the vendors.
- Promote and be a great representative of the company.
- Creating (Microsoft Dynamics) ERP Reports of Projects and continuously observing and Analysis on reports, take necessary actions as require.
- Handling Customer Escalations for all Projects.
- Handling Production House for desktops (Assembled Desktops).
- Prepared invoices, reports and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database.
- Monitored RBI and Member Banks Locations through Solarwinds, NNMI and Netflow Tools.
- Maintained daily reports of RBI Locations.
- Verified Configuration of Routers.
- Mock Drill Coordination with CERT-In.
junior project executive
- PREPARE INTERIM PAYMENT CLAIMS
- CONNECT WITH CLIENTS AND CONTRACTORS
- TAKING OFF
- SET UP A FINAL ACCOUNT
- PREPARING TENDER DOCUMENTS
- ATTEND RELEVANT MEETINGS
- Assist Project director in delivering special projects in M&E and PCO.
- Managed delegate acquisition, digital marketing and registration sales(B2B) for SAP TechEd.
- Managing supplier relationships & Travelling to on-site inspections and coordinating events in multiple cities.
- Closely worked with SAP marketing team for implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for social media marketing and email campaigns targeting the international audience.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and Brand satisfaction.
- Manage online and Offline Campaigns.
- Olx: Got 25000 products listed on the website and 5000 mobile downloads within a week.
- Create Marketing calendar for an entire quarter and take ownership of the deliverable.
- Brands served: Oakley, Olx, Pizza Hut, Koovs.
- Counseling support and community engagement to ensure regular attendance and retention
- Marketing and branding for the products stitched by the women
- Developing a 3-year model for a sustainable women-run enterprise
- Plan, organize, and schedule the project work in logical steps and budget time and resources required to meet deadlines.
project executive (trainee)
- Worked under the Women’s Federation of India (WFI) in SRIJAN. worked for a legal liquor shop ban in Bhimana Panchayat in Bali Block. Successfully submitted the application for it at the collectorate in Pali on 7th March 2018. The process included reading and understanding of the Rajasthan State Excise and liquor laws, research regarding the impact of alcohol on rural poor and tribal families, community mobilization and meetings, strategic planning and execution and program promotion.
- Completed the study for a research paper regarding the social impact and consequences of alcohol consumption. The study is based in village Budhel, Bundi, Village Dheekla, Tonk and Village Uparla Bhimana, Pali.
- Exposure to 3 Gram Panchayats (Barar, Barjal, and Kachibali) in Rajsamand regarding the legal process of liquor ban under Majdur Kisan Shakti Sangathan (MKSS) from 2nd November 2017- 5th November 2017.
- Prepared for a national level event in New Delhi called ‘Aaghaz’ where women leaders from all the 5 locations of SRIJAN and other partner organizations like PRADAN, PEDO, Ibtida, Majari Foundation etc participated.
- Looked after the affairs under Rajasthan Nari Shakti Sangathan (RNSS), a state-level federation consisting of women leaders from SRIJAN and other partner organizations.
- Was involved in the custard apple value chain and other agriculture and horticulture projects in the location.
- Took SHG and VO meetings in Bhimana. Did the baseline and registration of new SHGs.
- Managing the inventories
- Procuring inventories
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic store keeping work.
- Attended a 2-day leadership workshop organized by SRIJAN, facilitated by Zachary from 21st-22nd January 2018.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.