senior project executive
- Support project manager on project
- Coordinate with internal teams for IT system (app, e-commerce, CMS system and interactive program, website) projects.
- Support activities such as requirement collection and documentation
- Prepare project documentation like project schedule, user requirement, UAT plan etc;
- Support other ad-hoc project related issues
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with clients
- Prepare progress and cost tracking reports.
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, and contractors.
- Implement quality control during construction period.
- Monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or any obstruction at construction site.
sr. project executive
- Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing, and lead high performance project teams
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
- Manage day-to-day project team activities
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to management, project team
- Build strong relationships with customers and develop a deep understanding of their objectives
- Provide overall management direction for project and be accountable for project results
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Analyze all client requirements for all development projects in coordination with project managers according to specifications and evaluate and prepare all reports to ensure accuracy for same and design all corrective actions
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and evaluate and approve all proposals and invoices for clients and monitor all participation projects to ensure adherence to all methods and standards.
- Coordinate with clients, owners and subcontractors to ensure optimal level of client satisfaction and administer everyday operation for projects.
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic program and project goals.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
- Continuously Monitoring performance metrics of the Vendors and Training partners for the best result of project.
- Preparing monthly reports (KPI NNI).
- Updating content of the website.
- Development and maintenance of internal applications like Online Admission Portal, Library Management System, Appointment System, Guest House Management System, etc.
- Resolving bugs and testing complete web apps.
- Ensure to host developed websites on server.
- Engage with clients for gathering project requirements.