Project Executive Resume Examples
senior project executive
- Support project manager on project
- Coordinate with internal teams for IT system (app, e-commerce, CMS system and interactive program, website) projects.
- Support activities such as requirement collection and documentation
- Prepare project documentation like project schedule, user requirement, UAT plan etc;
- Support other ad-hoc project related issues
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with clients
- Prepare progress and cost tracking reports.
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, and contractors.
- Implement quality control during construction period.
- Monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or any obstruction at construction site.
sr. project executive
- Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing, and lead high performance project teams
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
- Manage day-to-day project team activities
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to management, project team
- Build strong relationships with customers and develop a deep understanding of their objectives
- Provide overall management direction for project and be accountable for project results
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Analyze all client requirements for all development projects in coordination with project managers according to specifications and evaluate and prepare all reports to ensure accuracy for same and design all corrective actions
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and evaluate and approve all proposals and invoices for clients and monitor all participation projects to ensure adherence to all methods and standards.
- Coordinate with clients, owners and subcontractors to ensure optimal level of client satisfaction and administer everyday operation for projects.
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic program and project goals.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
- Continuously Monitoring performance metrics of the Vendors and Training partners for the best result of project.
- Preparing monthly reports (KPI NNI).
- Updating content of the website.
- Development and maintenance of internal applications like Online Admission Portal, Library Management System, Appointment System, Guest House Management System, etc.
- Resolving bugs and testing complete web apps.
- Ensure to host developed websites on server.
- Engage with clients for gathering project requirements.
- Manage web and mobile apps development projects for clients;
- Prepare project documentation like schedule, user requirement, UAT plan etc;
- Maintain good relationship with clients and teammates.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, artwork
- Supervise the activities of project managers, accounting, estimating and field staff engaged in project.
- Assist in the diagnose and resolving of daily challenges that arise for the team.
- Study specifications, blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare to estimate, and start projects.
- Evaluate financial reporting, collections, budgets and other financial control.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the division an its staff so we meets our objectives.
- Determine areas of potential cost reduction and areas to improvement efficiency.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual an business customers. Provide assistance with problems our customers may encounter on or projects.
- Petrofac – KSA Fadhili (ExW, Freight) (Exclusive In-House Coordinator)
- Saipem – KSA & Kuwait (IMPEX, Freight)
- Permasteelisa – Azerbaijan (IMPEX, Freight)
- Spartan ME – GCC States (IMPEX, Freight)
project executive (asst. manager for projects)
- Understand the Projects Requirements.
- Planning according to the Project Requirements.
- Prepared the Project Execution Plan such as Network designing, IT Infrastructure designing with Team and follow till the end of the project.
- Initiate the Projects as per the guidelines and agreed contracts from the Authorities.
- Vendor Management.
- Providing Operational Support to Regional Offices.
- Responsible for Resource Management including new hiring and attrition for Project department across India region.
- Collaborated with upper management to assess business needs and develop roadmaps.
- Built impactful relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Determined project schedule, including sequencing all construction activities for optimal efficiency.
- Launched social media campaign to promote the products.
- Dealing with the celebrities and mainly take part of celebrity management .
- Taking notes during business meetings and performing basis book keeping duties.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.