- Analyze policy documents, zoning-by-laws for heritage buildings, real estate development projects including residential, commercial and mixed-use developments;
- Conduct research and analyse data sets on the residential real estate market in downtown Montreal to support project vision;
- Worked collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to prepare dossiers for permit division;
- Apply analytical approach to develop competitive marketing tools;
- Identify clients needs, scope, timeline and overall budget.
- Work closely with clients from the beginning to the completion of the project
- Make sure the project is implemented as per the contract
- Supervise the engineers & technicians as required
- Update the project charter with the completed phase of the project
- Report the status of the project work to the project director
- Ensure the project is progressing as per the timeline
- Communicate the vendors for negotiating & purchasing the material
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of Petrochemical, Refineries and Power Plant projects.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, and market demand.
- Audits websites, google analytics and social media accounts of on-boarding clients.
- Create client folders, strategy documents, and any marketing documents needed by the client.
- Create website and audit presentations for on-boarding clients.
- Checks and monitors daily and bi-weekly emails stats of different clients.
- Checks and monitors daily and bi-weekly sales stats of different clients.
- Played a major role in getting one of the biggest projects from State Government for Wi-Fi installation in Jharkhand state.
- Developed and maintained productive working relationships with project owners, business functions, IT developers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Financial as well as documentation follow-ups with BSNL & State Govt.
- Single point of contact in Coordinating the project with State Government & BSNL to meet their changes requirement time to time.
- Getting technical details with BSNL such as IP details, Transmission details in order to execute the installation and configuration of Wi-Fi
- Assisted project manager in smooth execution of the project
- commercial meeting with different Government offices for the installation of Wi-Fi