Project Coordinator Resume Examples
- Analyze policy documents, zoning-by-laws for heritage buildings, real estate development projects including residential, commercial and mixed-use developments;
- Conduct research and analyse data sets on the residential real estate market in downtown Montreal to support project vision;
- Worked collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to prepare dossiers for permit division;
- Apply analytical approach to develop competitive marketing tools;
- Identify clients needs, scope, timeline and overall budget.
- Work closely with clients from the beginning to the completion of the project
- Make sure the project is implemented as per the contract
- Supervise the engineers & technicians as required
- Update the project charter with the completed phase of the project
- Report the status of the project work to the project director
- Ensure the project is progressing as per the timeline
- Communicate the vendors for negotiating & purchasing the material
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of Petrochemical, Refineries and Power Plant projects.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, and market demand.
- Audits websites, google analytics and social media accounts of on-boarding clients.
- Create client folders, strategy documents, and any marketing documents needed by the client.
- Create website and audit presentations for on-boarding clients.
- Checks and monitors daily and bi-weekly emails stats of different clients.
- Checks and monitors daily and bi-weekly sales stats of different clients.
- Played a major role in getting one of the biggest projects from State Government for Wi-Fi installation in Jharkhand state.
- Developed and maintained productive working relationships with project owners, business functions, IT developers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Financial as well as documentation follow-ups with BSNL & State Govt.
- Single point of contact in Coordinating the project with State Government & BSNL to meet their changes requirement time to time.
- Getting technical details with BSNL such as IP details, Transmission details in order to execute the installation and configuration of Wi-Fi
- Assisted project manager in smooth execution of the project
- commercial meeting with different Government offices for the installation of Wi-Fi
- Getting business requirements with other private companies in order to Wi-Fi installation
- Prepared and led meeting between departments.
- Reported developments to Project Manager using spreadsheet reports.
- Maintained all record keeping on a customised software program.
- Managed all new store openings, and retail projects for the Canadian business
- Analyze and prepare monthly/annual expense budgets for all Canadian retail locations
- Prepared and analysed post-mortem reports to ensure business objectives were achieved for promotional events
- Managed Cabela’s Pro Staff program, performing annual reviews, contract negotiations, and arranging store appearances
- Devised an efficient project tracking system that was approved by the management and increased productivity by 70%.
- Interpreted specifications, blue prints, job orders, company policy, and procedures for workers.
- Provided timely project status updates to the customers
- Planned and facilitated project review meetings to expedite requirements and resolution of project issues.
- Inform individuals and groups of pollution control regulations and inspection findings, and explain how problems can be corrected.
- Assign work schedules and duties to nursery or greenhouse staff, and supervise their work.
- Determine types and quantities of plants to be grown, based on budgets, projected sales volumes, and/or executive directives.
- Coordinate clerical, record keeping, inventory, requisitioning.
- Prepare budgets or financial reports for project
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to beneficiaries.
- Planned and arranged meetings with external organizations and individuals, enabling all parties to meet and discuss project progress.
- Coordinated presentations for customers and project members detailing project scope, progress and results, keeping all entities well-informed of milestones and goals.
- Kept projects on schedule by managing deadlines and adjusting workflows as needed.
- Transitioned projects from estimation and pre-construction phase to well-defined project execution plan.
- Tracked all hours and expenses to keep project on task and within budgetary parameters.
- Checked compliance of company safety plan and delivered recommendations to address regulatory issues.
- Built strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and devised strategies, initiatives, and events promoting products and services.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.