- Grassroot Implementation of MSP across 4 districts of U.P- Bahraich, Shravasti, Allahabad, Ghaziabad.
- Establishment of 34 Migration Resource Centres both at Source and Destination.
- Capacity Building of Partner Organizations.
- Impacting the Quality of Life of 65,000 Migrants both at Source and Destination.
- Assisted in designing the Implementation Framework for Grassroot Implementation
- Conducted regular Capacity Building Trainings of Staff, Entrepreneurs and Volunteers.
- Assisted in the development of Tata Trust’s Migration Portal and Impact Measurement Portal.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other families and schools.
- Make monthly reports.
- Maintain bio-file of student and records.
- Keep records or prepare reports for management concerning visits with children
- Write and send letters to the management.
- Preparation of Project Action plan
- Planning and implementation of Skill Program in Jodhpur and Barmer on various crafts
- Content Development for training
- Ensure timely communication with partners to ensure qualitative implementation and time to time monitoring, reporting and any other shared task related to ensuing quality program outcomes
- Conduct as well as facilitate capacity building programs for partners as per the need in program design to ensure correlation between activities, outputs, results and indicators
- Reporting and Documentation. (Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Six monthly/ Annual and case study / Success stories)
- Participating in field level meeting
- Facilitate principal to carry day to day activities for the betterment of college
- Carry out different Marketing Campaign to enroll more and more students.
- Development of Monitoring Tools, IEC Material, Training Modules and Budget Planning.
- Promotion of three tier community Institutions i.e. SHGs, VOs, CLFs at larger scale (Formation of 100 SHG’s under the Program and strengthening of 500 already existing SHG’s)
- Responsible for implementing the training and capacity building with the government agencies and the private sector agencies. The main responsibility is to define the need of the agency in terms of what type of training they need; then developing the training materials in coordination with the international training houses partners. Another important stage is the coordination for the travel of the trainees and securing the international or domestic travel and hotel lodging for them. Following up during the training days and preparing the final report.
- A member in the committee of event management and event planning; responsible for having full package of prices and charges from the potential vendors and service providers.
- Scoping Study of accessibility of PDS Shops to Migrant workers in Lucknow and the living condition of Migrants in different shelter homes across Lucknow
- Building Liaison with Labour Department, DLSA, SUDA, Leading Banks and UPSDM.