Program Officer Resume Examples
senior program officer
- Participate in budgeting for, planning and reporting of school level activities for Field Assistants
- Conduct visits to districts and schools as and when requested by the regional officer to support coordination activities by Field Assistants
- Ensure optimal performance Field Assistants within the available program resources
- Receive, Review and consolidate monthly reports and accountabilities from the Field Assistants and submit to supervisor for review
- Plan, organize and participate in quarterly review and planning meeting.
- Assist the program in organizing various workshops and trainings and report compilation of workshops and trainings
- Support the orientation and mentoring of field based project staff as required for effective and efficient program implementation.
- Triage of patient referrals within Diabetes Program
- Assessment & Care Coordination of clients with Diabetes and other Chronic Health Conditions
- Telephone based dietary education
- Telephone based health coaching
- Coordination and facilitation of Life! Program for people at high risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Monitoring and review of clients
- Planning , Initiation, implementation and management of HIV care and treatment services at supported government hospitals.
- Co-ordinate training of site staff through identification of training needs and providing ongoing supervision, mentor ship and technical advice.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Preparation of work plans.
- Organize the logistics of drugs and reporting tools to the sites.
- Organize for staff transport to the sites.
- Program monitoring and evaluation.
- Reviewed commercial property leases in order to analyze invoices and rental payments.
- Analyzed commercial customer accounts by using the RE-FX module in SAP, in order to determine if rental payments and invoices were in accordance with the lease agreement.
- Entered data regarding sale-leaseback buildings into Excel, then produced an analysis and comparison between previous fiscal years.
- Conducted Financial Literacy Camps, Social Security Camps, BoCW Registration Camps, Legal Rights Camps and PRI orientation Workshops for Migrants and Labourers.
- Draft various correspondences as may be requested to facilitate communication with the DIS’s and head teachers.
- Regularly update the supervisor on the progress if Field Assistants work plan implementation.
- Review Field Assistants monthly performance and formally appraise them every six months, in collaboration with supervisor support in improving weak points and share best practices.
- In collaboration with the supervisor manage the programmatic and welfare needs of the Field Assistants in line with available approved policy.
- Summarize weekly implementation progress for the Field Assistant and submit to supervisor.
- Get involved as required to support the Field Assistants in completion of assignment where necessary.
- Program facilitation and community mobilizaiton
- Regular maintian documentation and reporting
- Develop community base organization in the community level
- Facilitate in the process of need assessment
- Organize and conduct meeting, seminar, and workshop
- Community level networking and advocacy
- Support the Peacebuilding Program Manager to provide management and technical oversight for the Connect for Peace project;
- Provide quality control supervision of trainings and workshops conducted as part of the project
- Support the review of partner financial liquidations and monitoring reports
- Travel to Connect 4 Peace program implementation areas as needed to assess quality and appropriateness of activities;
- Work with MEAL officer to support on project monitoring activities and data collection;
- Support the Peacebuilding Program Manager to draft comprehensive progress reports (quarterly and final) in accordance with expectations and requirements for USAID;
- Represent CRS at meetings with peacebuilding and governance coordination meetings when required.
- Leading a Team of 25 Field Staff and 105 Volunteers.
- Mobile Creches at Construction and Brick Kiln Site.
- Facilitated Skill Trainings of Youth at Different Training Centres/UPSDM centres.
- Facilitated Convergence of Different Programmes (Livelihood, Education, Internet Saathi) of Tata Trusts.
program officer, gender focal person, membership development and engagement expert
- Documentation of activities using provided tools Own the membership process: prospecting and opportunity identification
- Conducting different training’s in regard to Gender development
- Capacity building program for field level staffs
- Managing MIS system
- Ensure administrative budget is utilized as per requirement of the programme
- Regular field visits for effective monitoring and supervision of the project activities
- Building relationship with other NGOs and Government departments.
- Ensure program assets or equipment with Field Assistants are well maintained and appropriately used.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.