- Manage the Reap Benefit team and its project in private schools & partly Govt. schools of Bangalore.
- Emphasis on behavior change in every student to solve real civic and environmental issues.
- Maintain project progress report and data.
- Maintain strong working relationships with school management and other stakeholders
- Conducted and executed Water audit in a hospital to show the consumption of water in their workplace.
- Work on ‘LOCAL DATA’ to understand & solve the problem around Air Pollution
- Act as consultants to agency staff and other community programs regarding the interpretation of program-related county regulations and policies.
- Develop alternative energy project for the sustainable development and compare economic and environmental costs and benefits.
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner
- Provides technical supervision, including analysis of interim reports, participation in workshops, literature searches, identification and administration of resource persons/consultants in support of projects
- Directly supervises more junior professional staff which may include Research Officers, Professional Development Awardees, Research Award Recipients, Summer Students and administrative and support staf
- Successfully managed 22 districts, nearly a staff of more than 200 people
- Acted as a consultant on state level health data reporting
- Trained more than 500 staff for national health program
- Contributed to nearly 10 research publications for the organization and published 2 papers as a author
- Actively involved in more than 5 field research studies to improve the health and the quality of care at state level
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual report and send it to donors
- Revise program operations through research review and attendance in relevant conference and seminars.
- Ensure timely collection, processing, analysis and reporting of program data.
- Provide forthright mentorship and facilitation formal staff training and technical assistance to partners and regional country staff on program objectives and procedures.
- Participate in NGO assessments, task-force teams, Workshops, training’s & support office visits etc.
- Monitor program’s progress, Provide program update and information as required to country office
- Collect regular data from the projects
junior program officer
- Develop, plan, and implement core program deliverables;
- Support communication functions in order to bring programs to fruition;
- Preform research activities for various departments;
- Procure resources for all departments’ programs;
- Ensure all resources are managed in a time efficient manner.