Program Officer Resume Examples
- Manage the Reap Benefit team and its project in private schools & partly Govt. schools of Bangalore.
- Emphasis on behavior change in every student to solve real civic and environmental issues.
- Maintain project progress report and data.
- Maintain strong working relationships with school management and other stakeholders
- Conducted and executed Water audit in a hospital to show the consumption of water in their workplace.
- Work on ‘LOCAL DATA’ to understand & solve the problem around Air Pollution
- Act as consultants to agency staff and other community programs regarding the interpretation of program-related county regulations and policies.
- Develop alternative energy project for the sustainable development and compare economic and environmental costs and benefits.
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner
- Provides technical supervision, including analysis of interim reports, participation in workshops, literature searches, identification and administration of resource persons/consultants in support of projects
- Directly supervises more junior professional staff which may include Research Officers, Professional Development Awardees, Research Award Recipients, Summer Students and administrative and support staf
- Successfully managed 22 districts, nearly a staff of more than 200 people
- Acted as a consultant on state level health data reporting
- Trained more than 500 staff for national health program
- Contributed to nearly 10 research publications for the organization and published 2 papers as a author
- Actively involved in more than 5 field research studies to improve the health and the quality of care at state level
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual report and send it to donors
- Revise program operations through research review and attendance in relevant conference and seminars.
- Ensure timely collection, processing, analysis and reporting of program data.
- Provide forthright mentorship and facilitation formal staff training and technical assistance to partners and regional country staff on program objectives and procedures.
- Participate in NGO assessments, task-force teams, Workshops, training’s & support office visits etc.
- Monitor program’s progress, Provide program update and information as required to country office
- Collect regular data from the projects
junior program officer
- Develop, plan, and implement core program deliverables;
- Support communication functions in order to bring programs to fruition;
- Preform research activities for various departments;
- Procure resources for all departments’ programs;
- Ensure all resources are managed in a time efficient manner.
- Grassroot Implementation of MSP across 4 districts of U.P- Bahraich, Shravasti, Allahabad, Ghaziabad.
- Establishment of 34 Migration Resource Centres both at Source and Destination.
- Capacity Building of Partner Organizations.
- Impacting the Quality of Life of 65,000 Migrants both at Source and Destination.
- Assisted in designing the Implementation Framework for Grassroot Implementation
- Conducted regular Capacity Building Trainings of Staff, Entrepreneurs and Volunteers.
- Assisted in the development of Tata Trust’s Migration Portal and Impact Measurement Portal.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other families and schools.
- Make monthly reports.
- Maintain bio-file of student and records.
- Keep records or prepare reports for management concerning visits with children
- Write and send letters to the management.
- Preparation of Project Action plan
- Planning and implementation of Skill Program in Jodhpur and Barmer on various crafts
- Content Development for training
- Ensure timely communication with partners to ensure qualitative implementation and time to time monitoring, reporting and any other shared task related to ensuing quality program outcomes
- Conduct as well as facilitate capacity building programs for partners as per the need in program design to ensure correlation between activities, outputs, results and indicators
- Reporting and Documentation. (Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Six monthly/ Annual and case study / Success stories)
- Participating in field level meeting
- Facilitate principal to carry day to day activities for the betterment of college
- Carry out different Marketing Campaign to enroll more and more students.
- Development of Monitoring Tools, IEC Material, Training Modules and Budget Planning.
- Promotion of three tier community Institutions i.e. SHGs, VOs, CLFs at larger scale (Formation of 100 SHG’s under the Program and strengthening of 500 already existing SHG’s)
- Responsible for implementing the training and capacity building with the government agencies and the private sector agencies. The main responsibility is to define the need of the agency in terms of what type of training they need; then developing the training materials in coordination with the international training houses partners. Another important stage is the coordination for the travel of the trainees and securing the international or domestic travel and hotel lodging for them. Following up during the training days and preparing the final report.
- A member in the committee of event management and event planning; responsible for having full package of prices and charges from the potential vendors and service providers.
- Scoping Study of accessibility of PDS Shops to Migrant workers in Lucknow and the living condition of Migrants in different shelter homes across Lucknow
- Building Liaison with Labour Department, DLSA, SUDA, Leading Banks and UPSDM.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.