- Coordinated and attended meetings to establish working relationships with the regional offices of the Department of Education
- Maintained regular communication with the local Department of Education offices, public school heads and their teachers to coordinate the logistics of the Education Empowerment Program (EEP)
- Assessed the readiness of the school to implement the EEP through face-to-face interviews with the school heads
- Prepared the training design/program, venue, and materials for the orientation of the assigned school coordinators and school heads for the kickoff of the training program
- Handle project development tasks smoothly and efficiently including content development in given time frame.
- Deployment of eLearn content in different cities of Punjab.
- Trained teachers and heads of more than 58 schools in different cities.
- Completed promotional marketing tasks of project successfully
- Worked in HR for the recruitment of different posts for the project of Lahore High Court and other projects. task included was shortlisting of eligible candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews as per HR process and preparing final result sheets.
senior program officer
- Responsible for managing capacity building initiatives of this 45 million dollar USAID contract Citizens’ Voice Project (CVP).
- Developed capacity building and research interventions for around 200 organizations and 1100 participants trained on their program implementation and operational needs.
- Extensively engaged in designing the research and advocacy campaigns for the partners.
- Facilitated the implementation of the in-depth study and analysis of the cost and benefits of migration to the host and sending economies in Ethiopia.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Develops and maintains contact with all important BMM stakeholders in C1 and C2, including the EATTF and implementing partners, among others;
- Helps to prepare Monthly Monitoring Meetings (MMM), particularly around C1 and C2 interventions; and
- Ensures knowledge management on C1 and C2 activities, including, without limitation, collecting, processing and distributing relevant information; monitoring communication and interaction between government institutions, NGOs, and civil society through analyses of the media and/or direct dialogue; participating in meetings and seminars; etc.
senior program officer
- Supervise the projects proposals, budget revisions and verify expenditure against budget lines.
- Prepare work plans, for each project activities.
- Monitor project implementation at sites and streamline the implementation methods and strategies.
- Participate in staff recruitment
- Prepare project reports during the project lifecycle to different donors and partners
- participate in Joint assessment missions, coordinationand consultation meetings related to the refugee programs, locally and at regional level as well as in Geneva.
- Act as OIC in the absence of the project manager