- Provide strategic leadership and operational guidance to the Citizens First Project team and implementing partners.
- Responsible for designing and implementation of Health advocacy and literacy projects.
- Preparation and supervision of work plans, budgets and resource allocations,
- Guide Project staff in mainstreaming gender equality in the Project Implementation.
- Responsible for delegated security management.
- Coordinates and assists in preparing and conducting BMM program activities related to policy harmonization and capacity building and carries out other activities required for implementing these components;
- Assists national and international advisers and consultants in carrying out their work as regards policy harmonization and capacity building;
- Assists the project with all organisational and management issues around policy harmonization and capacity building activities in Ethiopia;
- Consults and advises the BMM Regional Coordinator and Senior Migration Coordinator on all issues related to capacity building and policy harmonization
- Helps identify the needs of government institutions, specifically the EATTF as part of policy harmonization, and NGOs, as appropriate;
- Participates in formulating the BMM Ethiopia Annual Work Plan (AWP), in the components of policy harmonization and capacity building
- Is responsible (jointly with the partner institutions as applicable) for preparing, implementing and documenting training events, workshops, forums, team meetings and other BMM Ethiopia policy harmonization and capacity building activities;
- Assure the smooth implementation of the digital immunization registry throughout Sindh
- Manage and supervise the field team
- Coordinate and liaison with program team, field team and IT team
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback
- Reproductive and Child Health Project, Funded by Population Foundation Of India, Focus of the project to provide basic health facilities to women and children of Slum in Delhi
- Targeted Intervention for IDU, FSW, MSM and Truckers, Funded by National AIDS Control Organization, focussing on HIV/AIDS prevention and care.
- Drug treatment and Rehabilitation Project, Funded by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, focussing on treatment of drug addiction in Delhi
- Child Development Project, Funding under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to provide elementary education to non-school going children of ages 6–14
- It is pan India programme and hence I was responsible for coordinating awards at all four regional level as well as at National level.
- Constant engagement with the Media and Advertising, since entries were invited from Media Houses, Freelancers and Advertising Agencies.
- Researched for Gender Sensitive reportage from Web, Print and Electronic Media and contacted them to apply for Nation’s one and only Gender Sensitive Award.
- Evaluated the Gender Sensitive stories before placing it in front of the jury.
- Researched for Gender Sensitive Advertisements I helped the organisation to reach through the media in Jammu & Kashmir and interior parts of India.
- I also assisted
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems. in preliminary work for sixth edition of LMAAGS.