- Oversee the execution of programs to align with the vision and values of the organization.
- Uphold consistently high standards of quality and delivery across programs and services.
- Organize, supervise and monitor work-load and performance of team.
- Liaise with funders, agencies and caseworkers to establish, confirm and clarify funding and support concerns.
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects and/or their guardians.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
- Developed health presentations to educate caregivers and members.
- Supervised a team of over fifty caregivers in Northern Arizona to bring high quality care to their members.
- Heavily enforced HIPAA and ADA policies.
- Trained and certified caregivers in CPR and First AID.
- Provided high quality customer service to members of all backgrounds and ages.
- Worked as lead reference point within organization in providing information on all programmatic matters including members, partners and target groups/beneficiaries.
- Recommended project expenditure & ensure that proper documents are in order, within agreed budget.
- Determined the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions.
- Reviewed and evaluated new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with local, and federal regulations, and recommend any necessary modifications.
- Wrote articles, manuals, and other publications regarding the organizational interventions.
- Informed community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
- Prepared and submitted budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
program coordinator, youth empowerment
- Held different roles under the direct supervision of the UNESCO Regional Director for Eastern Africa from 2013- 2016
- Designed, developed and successfully implemented joint partnerships with government institutions civil societies and private sectors in the fields of fishers energy, and agriculture in Somalia.
- Established and managed partnerships to leverage resources and scale existing efforts, including joint-partnerships at all levels.
- Proposed and led bottom-up approach for collective effort impact at local, regional and national level.
- Engaged governments, development partners and private sectors establish platform mechanism for women and youth participation in the view of finding homegrown solutions for local problems.
- Facilitated high level meetings meeting government and UN Somalia towards the development of the National Youth Policy development
- Designed, developed, organised and coordinated skills for youth projects