Program Coordinator Resume Examples
- Oversee the execution of programs to align with the vision and values of the organization.
- Uphold consistently high standards of quality and delivery across programs and services.
- Organize, supervise and monitor work-load and performance of team.
- Liaise with funders, agencies and caseworkers to establish, confirm and clarify funding and support concerns.
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects and/or their guardians.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
- Developed health presentations to educate caregivers and members.
- Supervised a team of over fifty caregivers in Northern Arizona to bring high quality care to their members.
- Heavily enforced HIPAA and ADA policies.
- Trained and certified caregivers in CPR and First AID.
- Provided high quality customer service to members of all backgrounds and ages.
- Worked as lead reference point within organization in providing information on all programmatic matters including members, partners and target groups/beneficiaries.
- Recommended project expenditure & ensure that proper documents are in order, within agreed budget.
- Determined the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions.
- Reviewed and evaluated new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with local, and federal regulations, and recommend any necessary modifications.
- Wrote articles, manuals, and other publications regarding the organizational interventions.
- Informed community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
- Prepared and submitted budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
program coordinator, youth empowerment
- Held different roles under the direct supervision of the UNESCO Regional Director for Eastern Africa from 2013- 2016
- Designed, developed and successfully implemented joint partnerships with government institutions civil societies and private sectors in the fields of fishers energy, and agriculture in Somalia.
- Established and managed partnerships to leverage resources and scale existing efforts, including joint-partnerships at all levels.
- Proposed and led bottom-up approach for collective effort impact at local, regional and national level.
- Engaged governments, development partners and private sectors establish platform mechanism for women and youth participation in the view of finding homegrown solutions for local problems.
- Facilitated high level meetings meeting government and UN Somalia towards the development of the National Youth Policy development
- Designed, developed, organised and coordinated skills for youth projects
- Supervised six (6) tutoring staff to build capacity in curriculum delivery
- Drafted curriculum designed to boost confidence in students in their ability to increase mathematic skills
- Assigned and grade class work and homework.
- Observed and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Established and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Prepared and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
senior program coordinator
- Teacher Trainings: Trained approximately100 teachers on classroom management and behavior management;
- Camp Management: Monitored planning, implementation and execution of camps across the country;
- Camp staff Trainings: Trained approximately 2000 college students on camp content.
- Program Coordinator for Hospital Management Asia 2014
- Provide direct service and support to future and current student of the program such as helping with enrollment, tutoring services, & transitions
- Recruit, interview, and/or sign up students
- Organize functions & fundraisers
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet student needs
- Coordinated with Healthcare Professionals who are potential contributors and speakers for the conference.
- Prepared conference program and schedules, budgets
- Set educational standards and goals, and helped to establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Conducted social research.
- Supervise and evaluate teachers, provide mentoring and training to help teachers improve their skills.
- Maintain center paperwork, keeping files on each child and proof of meeting government regulations.
- Assist the director with planning, managing, marketing, managing family accounts and directing a childcare program.
- Scheduling families to come visit the school.
- Trouble shoot parents issues or concerns.
- Hiring and recruiting of new staff members.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.