- Aid in overseeing volunteers and interns.
- Accountable for facilitating psychoeducational classes.
- Responsible for conducting meetings.
- Dependable with participating in community relations events.
- Administer and monitor pre and post outcome measures.
- Prepared professionally written documents and reports.
- Collaborated with teachers and administrators to discuss the academic needs of students.
- Greeted customers and visitors in-person and via telephone calls.
- Developed program to work with students and increase interest in higher learning.
- Implemented reading and writing workshops to increase student literacy and support school reading programs.
- Modified the general education curriculum for special-needs students based upon a variety of instructional techniques and technologies.
- Planned and executed activities to promote cognitive, literacy and social development.
- Monitored clients progress and reported necessary change
- Developed strong and trusting rapport with each client
- Reported results to facilitate best care possible
- Supervised frequent activities such as medication and personal hygiene
- Ensures safety of clients
- Maintained a clean and well-organized environment to promote happiness and safety
- Administered all necessary medications as directed by care plan
- Observed individual behaviors and suspect actions, and reported issues to supervisory staff.
- Maintained safety and security of all youth under care.
- Developed and taught lessons on relevant children’s books, poems, movies and themes to promote student interest.
- Transported clients to doctor appointments and other related errands
program assistant/ field support assistant
- Communicate with eligible Iraqi Applicants, obtaining biographic data and verifying it accuracy in IOM System, Worldwide Refugee Admissions.
- Processing System (USRAPS) and ensure the correct display of case availability status.
- Conducting interviews and case work with Iraqi applicants.
- Assist in work to be done on the field and review work that has been done on the field.
- Arrange and schedule interviews for refugees of concern in Iraq via official emails, phone or in coordination with Iraqi caseworkers and team leaders.
- Compiles, Collects, and records information related to clients.
- Assist the processing department with employee verification (EV Request).