- Checking In and Out Materials
- Record Keeping
- Organizing and Planning Events
- Hosting Events
- Advised and counseled applicants, parents, and current students in all aspects of financial aid such as; the application process, need calculation, eligibility, and awarding while providing excellent customer service and implementing great communication skills.
- Trained new employees in all aspects of financial aid and logical application of Federal and State regulations, policies and procedures governing the financial aid programs preferred as well as customer service and the software used.
- Complete intake of documents and assist financial aid Technicians and Assistants review student’s files for approval of grants, loans, and scholarships
- Performed in-reach and out-reach presentations in order to increase awareness of financial aid grants and scholarships
- Maintain/file office paper work (Camper registrations, release forms, and Health form etc.) in an organized manor.
- Keep all employee and camper’s file information up to date.
- Assist the Program Director in organizing and running all camp events.
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure the safety and well being of the guests and campers.
- Schedule guest’s reservations for some of the camp’s facilities.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Follow up with guests, campers, or staff as needed.
program assistant (finance & administration)
- Review expenses before processing in QuickBooks, through Finance manager, to insure its completeness and correctness
- Communicate with technical staff to fulfil any missed/required financial documents.
- Handling petty cash activities and prepare monthly report to replenish it.
- Assist in procurement process and insure that we apply policies and procedures.
- Tracking staff advances to make sure timely settlement of advances.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Supervising office drivers and planning of their duties.
- Accompany children to and from school, and outings.
- Maintain professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Prepares tender announcements and letters of invitation to tenders according to the requirements.
- Handling vehicles maintenance sheets.