Program Assistant Resume Examples
- Checking In and Out Materials
- Record Keeping
- Organizing and Planning Events
- Hosting Events
- Advised and counseled applicants, parents, and current students in all aspects of financial aid such as; the application process, need calculation, eligibility, and awarding while providing excellent customer service and implementing great communication skills.
- Trained new employees in all aspects of financial aid and logical application of Federal and State regulations, policies and procedures governing the financial aid programs preferred as well as customer service and the software used.
- Complete intake of documents and assist financial aid Technicians and Assistants review student’s files for approval of grants, loans, and scholarships
- Performed in-reach and out-reach presentations in order to increase awareness of financial aid grants and scholarships
- Maintain/file office paper work (Camper registrations, release forms, and Health form etc.) in an organized manor.
- Keep all employee and camper’s file information up to date.
- Assist the Program Director in organizing and running all camp events.
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure the safety and well being of the guests and campers.
- Schedule guest’s reservations for some of the camp’s facilities.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Follow up with guests, campers, or staff as needed.
program assistant (finance & administration)
- Review expenses before processing in QuickBooks, through Finance manager, to insure its completeness and correctness
- Communicate with technical staff to fulfil any missed/required financial documents.
- Handling petty cash activities and prepare monthly report to replenish it.
- Assist in procurement process and insure that we apply policies and procedures.
- Tracking staff advances to make sure timely settlement of advances.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Supervising office drivers and planning of their duties.
- Accompany children to and from school, and outings.
- Maintain professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Prepares tender announcements and letters of invitation to tenders according to the requirements.
- Handling vehicles maintenance sheets.
- Assess, evaluate and extract information through a variety of immigration information systems
- Operate the FOSS management system and GCMS
- Process temporary resident visa applications (E-promo and VAC procedures)
- Practiced client research and merging
- Locate and correct data entry errors and correct information
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
- Enter into contracts with mobile operators.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Responsible for the maintenance contracts for vehicles. Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations.
program assistant, birthright israel and immersive experiences
- Logistics of pre-, during, and post-trip needs,
- Administrative and educational support of post-Birthright Israel engagement programs,
- Manage database entry and upkeep needs for donor management database,
- Plan and execute local recruitment events,
- Coordinate application process, update CRM and conduct interviews for Onward Israel internship program,
- Manage Social Media, including paid ads setting
- Helping students through email, phone, and in person to ensure their financial aid files are complete and accurate.
- Daily tasks involve using FTP clients to download reports, Excel to create forms, reports and to maintain mailing lists used with Word to mass email the student population.
- Created forms, posters and documentation to be used in the office for state and federal aid awards.
- Present to current and future students about the financial aid process both in and outside the campus.
- City In Charge of districts in Gujarat – Surat, Valsad, Surendranagar, Godhra, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Kheda, Anand and Surendranagar, Maharashtra – Kolhapur, Madhya Pradesh – Jhabua and Union Territory (Dadra Nagar and Haveli)
- Monitored and evaluated the semi-annual performance of partner organizations at the city level in the delivery of CHILDLINE 1098 service by visiting their intervention units, guiding them on intervening in child protection cases and submitting performance reports to the Regional Head.
- Network and liaison with Allied Systems and resource agencies at city and state levels in Gujarat for support in service delivery and child protection advocacy.
- Expanded CHILDLINE 1098 service in 2 districts in Gujarat, gaining the skill to conduct need assessment study and identify credible organizations for partnership.
- Assisted in developing State-level child protection advocacy plan for Gujarat and facilitated city level issue-based advocacy on child labour, missing children and child abuse.
- Organised and conducted induction training for capacity building of new teams, learning essential team building and management skills in the process.
- Provided logistical support for organising regional meets of partner organisations.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.