- Kept daily computerized attendance records, ordered and maintained supplies and educational materials as required.
- Prepared nutritious daily snacks and drinks for students.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, meet deadlines, and work within budgets.
- Listened and managed various parent/student concerns that arose.
- Report to assign building and take directions from supervisors
- Answer phones
- Provide support administrations/program duties
- Greet parents/visitors
- Provided clear direction, information and assistance to client visitors, guests, vendors and employees.
- Make copies
- Prepare bulletin board
- Organize storage area