production support/c, dotnet developer at canadian pacific railways
- Worked with Canadian Pacific account and has an experience of 2 years in the Railroad domain
- Worked for the Dotnet interfaces for the T&L applications in VB6 technology. Have worked for CIM Project (C application) and other Web based dotnet applications which included understanding theFunctional Requirements.
- Domain knowledge of railroad industry, providing live support to the client and user ,handling incidents and tickets,enhancements to the application and managing data using Oracle data base. It required to work in UNIX as the connection for backend and frontend.
- Has worked on CIM Utility project (Maintenance Release project under CIM application) developed in Dotnet which automated a part of work done using UNIX.
- Ab Initio
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007(MOSS), 2010 & 2013 administration
- Work with the project manager to support project plans and correct resource and time allocation
- Clean plant areas to maintain production and safety
- Work alongside and supervise contractors
- Fill out, understand and work under a variety of safety documents and permits.
- Operate Machinery (eg Loader, Bobcat, Watercart ect).
- Relief for Team Leader and other plant areas.
- Promote and participate in safe work practices.
- Building windows service for file and data transfer
- Building SQL server jobs for data summarization and regular data integrity maintenance
- Building SSIS packages for ETL tasks
- Building custom SQL-query reports for clients as per the Industry standards and end-user requirements
- Use computers for various applications, such as SAP, SSRS reports, and paint cell.
- Create specials reports, maintain, and enter information into reports and paint cell.
- Manage schedule flow through heijunka, updating paperwork, loading paperwork by blocks, checking for parts shortages, and entering shortages on google sheet.
- Release scheduled jobs to Pick to Kit for material handlers.
- Using SAP look up parts to ensure inventory is available
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as SAP, paint cell, or reports.
- Expedite parts or units through the value stream to ensure unit is sent out by the MAD date.