- Monitor Sedgwick’s workflows to ensure that there were no errors
- Troubleshoot on failed items on workflows
- Create routines that prevent common issues on workflows
- Worked with JurisOBC, OBC and Shipping workflows
production controller (property book nco)
- Responsible for property accountability, purchasing and maintaining supplies and inventory.
- Administer cyclic, sensitive item and primary hand receipt inventories.
- Review and verify quantities received against bill of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Establish the coordination of computer updates between the G6 and the individual computer holder.
- Coordinate the withdrawal and induction of equipment between the supporting unit and the UTES.
- Maintain archived records of hand receipts.
- Issue special tools and basic supplies.
- Volume Forecasting
- Standard Yield
- Standard Recipes
- Standard Portion Size
production controller (pco)
- Prepare weekly working schedule for each department.
- Observe production working flow and ensure product meet the deadline.
- Liaise with shipping, marketing and purchasing department to solve all the urgent order and problems.
- Attend to other ad hoc duties such as amend shipping advice at for unexpected changes.
- prepare and process production gases forms and records.
- Monitor production rates, and plan supply of material to improve production processes.
- Recording productions reworks and downtime for daily production meeting.
- Responsible for controlling all production lines, coordination with Plant Manager and supervisors for best solutions, daily reports, reporting directly to the Plant Manager