- Communicate with supplier
- Request quotation from Supplier
- To do Comparison Price
- Issue Purchase order
- Key in Purchase Order, Invoice, Delivery Order & Good Received (IAS SYSTEM)
- Control Petty Cash & Record
- Conference Calls
- Web store email orders
- service calls for web store parts
- Ticks attendants all of worker in production department including foreigner.
- Compiles and records production data for industrial establishment to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
- Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual-worker production sheets.
- Calculates factors, such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates.
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed, following prescribed formats.
- To monitor incoming and outgoing material stock
- Purchasing production materials
- Arranging transport for outgoing shipments
- To record daily production outputs
- To assist Production Executive in managing day-to-day operations of the manufacturing operations.
- Handle internal stock/material movement between production & warehouse.
- Update and key in daily and monthly production reports.
- Collect and filing all the production records.
- working closely with production regarding production planning.
- Participating in stock count every month.