- Managed and assisted in the development of a vendor performance process for the municipality to improve service quality
- Prepared and issued bid solicitations for projects over $100,000
- Analyzed expenditure and researched better procurement practices
- Implemented a new electronic bidding platform for the organization
- Acted as a primary liaison between staff and vendors for doing business with the Town
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department’s requests
- Receive orders from government offices then record them on the spread sheet and process them so that Logistics department can deliver as per the order date.
- Handling quotations from government offices for none contract items for correct Pricing.
- Responsible to get at least 3 quotations from the suppliers before the order can be processed.
- Making sure the specification on quotation & a sample from the supplier matches
- Determine if inventory qualities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes or cancellations.
- Building and maintaining relationship with suppliers etc.
- Creating Purchase order.
- Getting invoices and statement from suppliers.
- Payment request for non vendors suppliers.
- Manage vendor performance through appropriate analysis and communication.
- Determine and maintain in stock benchmark.
- Yvonne Fraser – 071 672 0670