senior process specialist
- Perform detailed research and analysis on system issues / errors and provide recommendations on solutions
- Resolve work items in a timely manner with priority on quality
- Responsible for ensuring the sanity of the core record keeping system and performing complex calculation to compute plan benefit rates. (account maintenance)
- Engaging with third party vendors in the US over phone and emails to provide solutions to the customers/clients
- Working closely with partner teams in Fidelity US to deliver solutions that meet both client and internal expectations
- Taking ownership of identified clients and execute responsibilities with minimal guidance
- Interacting with multiple upstream and downstream partners to arrive at the right solution and fix data issues in our record keeping system
- Perform process analysis, and communicated recommendations to management
- ETC forecast, Pricing / Budgeting, WIP reports
- Trained and supervised new employees, ensuring they maintain fastidious attention to detail
- Adhered to departmental controls and regulations maintain ethical conduct at all times
- Project planning & Analysis using the budgeting tool, to identify the cost, sale/revenue, profit & estimated billing
- Reviewing the contract agreements like statement of work, master service agreement to understand the type of services provided and determine the fee/billing arrangements and applicable taxes
- Performing budget to actual hour’s analysis to forecast the future time to incur and bill
- Primarily conduct new hire on-boarding training and process development training sessions for seasoned employees
- Create Training Needs Analysis & post assessment feedback for all training conducted
- Write methodology modules and produce relevant process documents to improve the business
- Handle extensive research and case studies to determine the current challenges in the business and the possible methodologies that can be adapted
- Generate quarterly training synopsis & business reports to determine the team’s standing
- Pilot non-regression and new feature testing for process and tools enhancements
- Collection of payments from the global customers of Canadian & US customers (primarily through calls )
- Maintain past due % (DSO)for the portfolio in par with the target.
- Statement of Account to be emailed to customers periodically
- Pro-actively follow up with customer regarding payment through calls & emails.
- Monitoring call performance of the team members and improving the call quality.
- Assist the manager in A/R status updates to global offices of Penske.(Penske Truck Leasing)
- Weekly cash calls with the credit control manager and update on status of accounts.
- Analyse test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate, examine, repair, replace or adjust broken or malfunctioning components of machinery, equipment or safety devices.
- Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs using a variety of hand tools including screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches and drills.
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.