process improvement specialist
- Lead and undertake the preparation, documentation, and review of all company policies, guidelines, procedures, and processes, identifying opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design and deploy efficient and effective processes so as to ensure process compliance, process execution, and improved performance
- Ensure that all policies, guidelines, procedures, and processes are properly documented and regularly updated in support of the changing business requirements of the company/group.
- Work with the operational
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, or accounting.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes. sub-teams in developing strategies and initiatives that will improve their ability to proactively manage risk, enhance efficiency, support business growth priorities and maximize business return
- Ensure that an outside-in view is considered for all projects, researching and incorporating best-in-class processes and performance