- To resolve customer issue regarding Desktop and laptop through chat.
- Handled different customers from different countries.
- Require to maintain work notes of cases worked all day.
- Need to maintain quality of work, cause of case review by Quality Team.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take emails, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by reducing customer efforts
- Resolved queries related to using the website, services offered, orders, payments and products. Helped customers with refunds and replacements.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis in excel sheets to raise tickets and reduce systematic errors. Provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
process associate/process developer
- Perform collection over the phone on delinquent accounts on behalf of GE Money Bank from the US customers
- Collecting on past due accounts by providing arrangements & at the same time publishing various reports related to performance & Productivity
- Publishing and updating weekly performance reports and dashboards for the team
- Listening to and providing feedback to junior agents on the calls answered by them
- Conducting team huddles to enhance customer satisfaction and also ensure increase in collection of outstanding amounts
senior process associate
- Submit reports and review reports.
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate for analysis.
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve problems.
- Seeks out varying resources for information
- Identifies the relevance and importance of ideas
- Manages conflicting, inadequate or ambiguous information
- Responsible for reaching out to customers collect payment for overdue bills.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when right party is reached. The process often requires reviewing the account information in database, and/or asking probing questions of the consumer in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
- Contact customers via outbound phone calls and other means of communication by using the company’s call model to secure balance of debt by negotiating payment terms and methods.
- Adhere to FDCPA and state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain acceptable call quality as determined by Management staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management