- As the Practice Administrator, I have the opportunity to develop relationships within all levels of team members in a business, solve problems while implementing progressive processes and solutions to meet future business needs, run a successful office by monitoring patient flow and work P&L statements, develop team members, partner with our doctors to drive practice to next level of growth and so much more.
- Resolve Patient complaints or answer patient questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Order medical and clerical supplies
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of clinical, clerical, advanced practitioners
- Maintain communication between owners and medical staff, by attending physician and provider meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning
- Maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Negotiate pricing of medical supplies and durable medical equipment
- General office management
- Billing (Healthfocus/Eminance/QEDI)
- Medical Aid management
- Folder management
- Creditor and Debtor control
- Managing patient queries
- Practice Administration
- Credential providers with insurance companies, hospitals, and surgery centers.
- Administrator of EHR system including the set and monitoring of MIPS/MACRA, patient portal, security settings, and compliance.
- Evaluate employee productivity and staffing needs.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of computer upgrades and new technology.
- Work with corporate office, accountant, attorney and other professional services to ensure compliance and quality standards are met.
- Monitor billing, accountants receivable, collections and trends through report development.
- Collaborate with managers and staff to develop new work flows and resolve issues.