- Established, reviewed, and revised internal procedures while managing workﬂow for maximum eﬃciency.
- Prepared annual budget including analyzing ﬁnancial status, projecting income and expenditures, and allocating funding sources.
- Designed and executed a system of internal controls which ensured operations were eﬀective and eﬃcient, assets were safeguarded, and ﬁnancial information was reliable
- Successful onboarding of independent practices into employed medical group·
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff.
- Implemented and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Oversee the flow and collection of co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance payments.
- Prepare and pay company bills.
- Organize monthly board meetings, agendas, and minutes.
- Develop and implement company organizational policies and procedures.
- Obtain group purchasing membership contracts for discount pricing of supplies
- Worked in a small team to run a practice of over 25 medical, psychological, and surgical specialists.
- Managed the office and conducted administrative tasks such as filing and scheduling of appointments, and operated a very busy phone line.
- Managed scheduling of surgical procedures, liaising with a number of hospitals, and notifying patients via mail.
- Created and mailed detailed surgical information booklets for patients and parents of patients.
- Maintained excellent relationships with patients and always made sure they felt cared for, providing tailored care for those with language barriers or psychological or physical impairments.
- Manage the daily operations of a group medical practice consisting of 17 providers, 4 managers, 1 supervisor, and 54 staff.
- Evaluate and make decisions on financial planning, budgeting, capital and equipment needs.
- Manage monthly expenses in access of $130,000 and audit profit and loss statements and general ledgers for accuracy.
- Prepare and communicate primary business and financial concerns to managing physicians and accountant.
- Act as human resource representative for the division; interview, hire, disciplinary action, administer FMLA, workers compensation, assist with benefits, coach and counsel.
- Evaluate, review, and enter payroll.
- Review, develop, implement compensation plans and reimbursements for staff and providers.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of support staff.
- Plan and administer programs and services in health care including training and coordination of medical and provider staff.
- Review and promote medical programs or health services that increase awareness in community health
- Maintain communication between medical staff, departments and department heads by attending executive team meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Maintain and distribute instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to ensure high resident satisfaction.