Practice Administrator Resume Examples
- Established, reviewed, and revised internal procedures while managing workﬂow for maximum eﬃciency.
- Prepared annual budget including analyzing ﬁnancial status, projecting income and expenditures, and allocating funding sources.
- Designed and executed a system of internal controls which ensured operations were eﬀective and eﬃcient, assets were safeguarded, and ﬁnancial information was reliable
- Successful onboarding of independent practices into employed medical group·
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff.
- Implemented and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Oversee the flow and collection of co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance payments.
- Prepare and pay company bills.
- Organize monthly board meetings, agendas, and minutes.
- Develop and implement company organizational policies and procedures.
- Obtain group purchasing membership contracts for discount pricing of supplies
- Worked in a small team to run a practice of over 25 medical, psychological, and surgical specialists.
- Managed the office and conducted administrative tasks such as filing and scheduling of appointments, and operated a very busy phone line.
- Managed scheduling of surgical procedures, liaising with a number of hospitals, and notifying patients via mail.
- Created and mailed detailed surgical information booklets for patients and parents of patients.
- Maintained excellent relationships with patients and always made sure they felt cared for, providing tailored care for those with language barriers or psychological or physical impairments.
- Manage the daily operations of a group medical practice consisting of 17 providers, 4 managers, 1 supervisor, and 54 staff.
- Evaluate and make decisions on financial planning, budgeting, capital and equipment needs.
- Manage monthly expenses in access of $130,000 and audit profit and loss statements and general ledgers for accuracy.
- Prepare and communicate primary business and financial concerns to managing physicians and accountant.
- Act as human resource representative for the division; interview, hire, disciplinary action, administer FMLA, workers compensation, assist with benefits, coach and counsel.
- Evaluate, review, and enter payroll.
- Review, develop, implement compensation plans and reimbursements for staff and providers.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of support staff.
- Plan and administer programs and services in health care including training and coordination of medical and provider staff.
- Review and promote medical programs or health services that increase awareness in community health
- Maintain communication between medical staff, departments and department heads by attending executive team meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Maintain and distribute instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to ensure high resident satisfaction.
- As the Practice Administrator, I have the opportunity to develop relationships within all levels of team members in a business, solve problems while implementing progressive processes and solutions to meet future business needs, run a successful office by monitoring patient flow and work P&L statements, develop team members, partner with our doctors to drive practice to next level of growth and so much more.
- Resolve Patient complaints or answer patient questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Order medical and clerical supplies
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of clinical, clerical, advanced practitioners
- Maintain communication between owners and medical staff, by attending physician and provider meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning
- Maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Negotiate pricing of medical supplies and durable medical equipment
- General office management
- Billing (Healthfocus/Eminance/QEDI)
- Medical Aid management
- Folder management
- Creditor and Debtor control
- Managing patient queries
- Practice Administration
- Credential providers with insurance companies, hospitals, and surgery centers.
- Administrator of EHR system including the set and monitoring of MIPS/MACRA, patient portal, security settings, and compliance.
- Evaluate employee productivity and staffing needs.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of computer upgrades and new technology.
- Work with corporate office, accountant, attorney and other professional services to ensure compliance and quality standards are met.
- Monitor billing, accountants receivable, collections and trends through report development.
- Collaborate with managers and staff to develop new work flows and resolve issues.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.