- Ordered, performed, and interpreted tests and analyzed records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Provided patient education
- Managed acute and chronic healthcare needs
- Coordinated with health care team to provide patient care in after-hours clinic.
- Foreign Body Removal
- Diagnosed health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtained and record patients’ medical histories.
- Advised patients about recommended courses of treatment.
- Obtaining history and physicals
- Interpreting labs
- Ordering imaging/lab tests
- Diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary while utilizing the EMR system.
- Take call for my attending physician, as well as served as the sole provider in the practice on a weekly basis.
- Developed trusting and lasting relationships with my patients that allowed me to provide them personalized care.
- Analyzed x-rays to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Assist and Care for patients
- Suture wounds
- Assist and Help in Surgeries
- Consulted with or referred patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.