- Take photographs of displays or walls.
- Computer assists with management for employees payroll of part departments and office assistance of data entry of mechanical parts.
- Replenished floor stock and processed shipments to ensure product availability for customers.
- Maintained friendly, professional customer interactions and worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customer.
- Order truck parts, Keep a spreadsheet on all daily transactions for the day.
- Matching all parts bill of lading to invoice thru Navistar for payment.
- Creating PO’s for purchases.
- Take payments for all purchased parts.
- Monthly Inventory.
- Making sure all the parts of the parts floor were where they were assigned to.
- This position was to check in with the receiving department to see if any packages had come in for the Maintenance department.
- Packages were to be checked in the E-Maintenance software program upon arrival.
parts clerk/pump packer
- Use forklift to load/unload products or equipment
- Repair or replaced fluid ends on Frac pumps
- Inventory on all parts in warehouse
- Listen to customer requests for parts and provide them with assistance. Deal with receiving freight and issuing parts to customers.
- Log warranty parts for inventory purposes
- Ship parts to manufacturer for assessment
- Maintain a work area that is clean and safe
- Operate forklifts in a safe, efficient manner
- Enter shipping information into a computer by hand or by a hand-held scanner that reads bar codes on goods