- Developed and implemented the Fort Norfolk policies, including signage for directions and parking allowances for functional utilization of all employees, staff, tenants and patients.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
- Coordinated all aspects of guest services, including supply monitoring and facility maintenance.
junior operations coordinator
- Operated and coordinated a team of 12+ outbound and inbound calling sales executives in boosting up the company’s sales beyond the desired targets and maintain customer satisfaction on after sale products, boosting the revenue to a 26% increase during the year 2017.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service and achieved a overall increase in after sale customer satisfaction.
- Hosted a stall in the national level LED LIGHTS EXPO in the year 2017 which was held at Chennai Trade Center.
- Set monthly sales targets uncovering and utilizing the full potential of the team through competitive strategies in accordance to company goals and vision.
- Optimized the sales operations process by continuous improvement methodologies and implemented them to subside the operational expenses.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, and logistics quality management.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Co-ordinate to remove the waste from the sites as per customers request.
- Preparing quotations and contracts / agreements for clients regarding the waste management.
- Handling solid, chemical, Hazardous, Scrap, Recyclables, and liquid waste.
- Scheduling collection routes for drivers and assisted in resolving all customer complaints.
- Allocating the designated vehicle as per the client requirement and monitor the fleet and manpower accordingly.
- Data entry of Trip sheets/Waste Manifest form/Disposal coupons/Fuel consumption/ in excel format as well as in company based application and filing.
- Coordinating with Workshop team for vehicle repair, maintenance, etc. to ensure the entire vehicle to be on road.
operations coordinator (building automation division)
- Review documents submitted by buyers for prospective vendors to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Organize documents submitted by vendors at time of Purchase Order submission or delivery of goods.
- Maintain ingredient costing file and price lists.
- Provide non-inventory purchasing support including following established guidelines and procedures for non-inventory purchases and maintain preferred vendor list.
- Update purchase orders with current delivery information.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to resolve delivery and quality concerns and obtain documents.
- Work closely with the sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop sales strategy accordingly.