- Operations Controller/Manager
- Managing Staff
- Arranging all Collections and Deliveries
- Office Assistant
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers
- Managing the call centre operations and sales
- Plan, co-ordinate and control all assignments for the team to meet the daily operational requirements enabling a smooth operation and excellent level of customer service.
- Monitor market trends and recommend improvements to existing products and/or services offered by Arabian Adventures. Work with the Operations Manager to develop new products for FIT and groups to maintain a competitive edge.
- Set performance objectives, review progress and provide feedback to staff within the unit. Review and implement procedures to improve productivity and performance. Manage and motivate staff through on the job quality monitoring to ensure all service standards are consistently achieved. Effectively manage any conflict, performance or conduct issues to a successful conclusion.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with local authorities, senior government officials and suppliers in order to enhance the company’s image, gain special approval or permission related to the unit and to maintain Arabian Adventures’ edge over its competitors. Liaise with relevant internal departments to understand their specific requirements from the unit and resolve issues.
- Maximise revenue though the sales of excursions via call centre + walk-in office. Sales targets should be set and performance monitored on a weekly basis to ensure that revenue targets are achieved.
- Receive incoming shipments and ensure that all associated paperwork is present.