Operations Assistant Resume Examples
- Organize transportation of IOM migrants/refugees by implementing appropriate operational procedures.
- Make booking arrangements with the carriers, including preparation and distribution of passenger manifests.
- Coordinate with offices responsible for transit, reception and post-arrival assistance.
- Ensure timely notification of internal and external partners concerning relevant bookings, routings, cancellations, etc.
- Ensure timely notification of internal and external partners concerning special passenger requirements, such as wheel chair, stretcher cases, etc.
- Prepare and distribute passenger travel documents and tickets
- Conduct pre-departure briefings with the migrants/refugees, including information dissemination, counseling and orientation training
- Assisted in the running of functions during a period of time just before the planned 3 year closure and renewal of the Brisbane City Hall;
- Conducted tours of the building to visitors of the clock tower;
- Ensured that the lord mayor’s offices were in professional order.
- Coordinate with IOM Medical staff, including on special cases, medical escorts, etc.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
- Liaise with Immigration Authorities, Embassies, Airlines, UNHCR as well as with IOM Missions to facilitate smooth departure and transit of migrants travelling under IOM auspices
- Prepare and ensure sending of IOM departure notifications to appropriate internal and external partners/units
- Check and prepare invoices for proper settlement received by airlines and other service providers
operations assistant (intern)
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis after a research survey.
- Create online dashboards to monitor Tasknites progress and activity.
- Provide technical guidance, support and assistance on the Tasknites data collection application.
- Update Tasknites database and preparing presentations.
- Prepare Tasknites weekly progress reports.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee Tasknites during research surveys.
- Handle Tasknites concerns, queries and complaints.
- Managed and maintained file system covering expenses, reports, and support documentations.
- Gathered, organized, and modeled data such as airway bills, and customer airline related information to assist the management in making key decisions.
- Assisted in negotiating and finalizing contracts with new and existing airline customers and freight-forwarding agents from Dubai and European regions on-call, via email, and in-person.
- Gave freight quotations to prospective customer airlines and led the airway bills.
- Assisted the system administrator in managing the server of the company and periodically updating the router version.
- Assisted in technical support for issues related to website management, and WiFi.
- Prepare statistical reports as necessary and required
- Receive all invoices from the airlines related to movement’s activities for IOM Amman Operations (OPS) prior to payment. This includes recording the invoices into the tracking log and passing to staff concerned for verification.
- Keep the invoices tracking system up-to-date all the time as to know the status of each invoice of departed movements
- Perform Quality Control check of all invoices coming from Operations staff before passing to the Operations Officer for approval and thereafter passing to finance for payment.
- Act as focal point for responding queries concerning airlines invoices and report to the supervisor regularly on any disparity found in a movement.
- Preform necessary reconciliation with finance for outstanding TORs / invoices of departed movements longer than a month.
- Maintain confidentiality of information including an organized filing system and collaborative relationships with service providers and partners
- As required, liaise with IOM Amman Finance regarding payments of invoices to various airlines and service providers in Jordan; liaise with other IOM missions regarding OPS financial matters
- Ensure happiness of club members by maintaining golf course quality
- Ability to operate machinery to maintain grounds
- Instruct new hires on how to properly operate and maintain machinery
- Lead small groups of workers to complete large maintenance tasks
- Work in small groups to accomplish course goals and meet member expectations
- Work extra hours when needed to ensure optimal course quality
- Work in all-weather conditions
- Assist in maintaining project administration systems as established by the Project Manager, including filing and general administration.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Prepare and processing Tasknites internal documentation such as payment schedules, budgets.
- Tasknites recruitment and training.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of applications received for retails.
- Examine, evaluate, or process applications for retail
- Communicate with brokers or other investors to provide information regarding market..
- Research proposal writing.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.