- Manages lorry loading activities – generates and prepares delivery documents such as ATLs, invoices, DNs, checklist and COQs.
- Coordinates with HO dispatch regularly for amendments and status of loading or deliveries through email updates.
- Coordinates with Chevron Batangas and Phoenix Calaca regularly for FLC documentations, quarterly coordination meeting and monthly meeting on Driver’s Consultative meeting and emergency responses.
- Coordinates to HO inventory of additives, dyes, truck seals and other FLC forms.
- Monitors Inventory Management System Software (SAP)
- Preparation of month-end reports (additives, monthly delivery and SAP inventory).
- Conducts safety awareness to FLC drivers through toolbox topics.
- Processing print & IT orders; sourcing information from suppliers, data entering, coordinating delivery & install, invoicing and payment procedures.
- Finance agreements; preparing finance documentation, coordinating progress of finance approval and settlement.
- Maintaining structural spreadsheets for incoming & outgoing orders for various large companies; WesTrac, Rio Tino, Hollywood Hospital.
- Service call centre Operator for WA; logging service calls & scheduling technicians.
- Database systems; BMS, Trello, SODB, CopyServe, PrintSolve & FMAudit.
- In charge of all the locks, I ensure all allocated trucks are availed with locks for arming purposes(ECTS) and Journey is created for all the trucks carrying bulk Commodities.This reduces overnight costs experienced in the port of loading or CFS.
- Monitoring the ﬂeet positions, share with clients and management on daily basis through tracking using Electronic Cargo Tracking Device System(ECTS) and manual phone calls.
- Ensure the delivery notes are signed by the clients and in case of any shortages or damages same are noted for follow ups and reference during payments.
- Ensure that all tippers trucks are allocated as per there various capacity to avoid weighbridge costs and have all the legal documents recurred after loading as required by the Kenya Revenue Authority board
- Giving out weekly report of all trucks (tippers, tankers trucks and body trucks) on their movements and trips.
- Ensure the drivers are motivated by giving out monthly report for the top performing drivers in terms of numbers of trips and trucks maintenance to the Legal Oﬃcer and the Managing Director for Appreciation.This has helped in reducing delays and frauds initially experienced.
- Ensure Tanker drivers are provided and updated with all the information from Energy Regulatory Body(ERC).
- Support Company Activities
- Support all departments under General Operations
- Research possible future program opportunities and new markets
- Review and update communication materials;
- Maintain internal knowledge management systems and update webpage content;
- Data management
- Contract proposals
- Monitoring container movement in and out of depot.
- Liaising with haulier and shipping line.
- Counter duties – Issuing of EIR, collection of depot and detention charges.
- Manage vendor relationships and create processes for compliance