- Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and format.
- File and store completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, and/or maintain a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update, and delete documents.
- Reformat documents, moving paragraphs and/or columns.
- Adjust settings for format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements.
- Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using computer.
- Operate and resupply printers and computers, changing print wheels or fluid cartridges, adding paper, and loading blank tapes, cards, or disks into equipment.
- Delivered a friendly and fast service to campground visitors
- Delivered tax and water bills to campground residents
- Kept lodge as well as golf course bathrooms very cleanly and neat
- Prepared trailers to be ready to be sold
- Accepting applications regarding the issue disability certificate
- Issue a disability certificate
- Recording of meetings of Team for Deciding on Disability
- Employed as an office worker for the Summer of 2017, revised and edited the company work and safety policy while also entering invoices.
- Create camping reservations over the phone and in person for park campers
- Create promotional materials, such as event posters and flyers, for various campground events
- Register seasonal boating permits for Calumet County harbors
- Open and close the retail camp store
- Serve and restock ice cream, counter
- Cleaning such as mopping, vacuuming, and surface sanitizing
- Money handling and open/closing a cash register
- Over see work orders and create work orders for employees on what and how many metal pieces needed to be create for a certain project.
- Help assist supervisor with duties that needed to get done.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders for workers.
- Work in an office while being able to respond promptly to instruction and working with a team.