- Organize daily office operations i.e. Mails, travel,
- Detail security checks for visitors coming into the departments
- receive and evaluate proposals.
- Present proposals for programs development to management .
- Help partners upgrade their proposals to the required status.
- Organize local and international conferences with partners and other organizations.
- Detail internal conflict and present it for management.
- Checking mails, newsletters, promotional material, or any other information on regular bases.
- Operate electronic mail systems or phone calls and coordinate the flow of information with staff, manager and suppliers.
- Maintains and schedules event calendars, and informing about any upcoming events to manager.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintain documents, such as attendance records, ordering, wastage, correspondence or other material.
- Operating office equipment, such as fax machine, scanner, printer, or phone systems and arrange for repair when equipment malfunctions.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to newly appointed staff.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures. Such as, applying for claims or credit for any damage or missing orders.
- Read source documents such as cancelled cheques, sales reports, bills and enter data in specific data fields of the application.
- By using excel managing and presenting data and to create and edit worksheets, use formulas and functions, sort and filter detail data visually, and present summary information in a consumable and professional format.
- Invoice Generation
- Technical support
- Maintained computer and physical filing systems.
- Prepared vendor invoices and processed incoming payments.
- Received, screened and routed incoming calls.
- Provided complete meeting support including preparing materials and taking notes.
- Sourced vendors for special project needs and negotiated contracts.
- Recruited and hired qualified candidates for vacant and new positions.
- Handled all incoming business and client requests for information.
- Billing customer accounts
- Provided technical support for the Fleetmatics program for the drivers and owners
- Filed Motor Fuel taxes for the company
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, and