- Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments and complaints.
- In charge of scheduling shipment and receiving
- Creating estimates for existing purchase orders
- Manage phone calls and correspondence.
- Buy and distribute whole company’s stationery orders. Ensuring best possible price whilst maintaining high standard of supplies.
- Train Whole company’s Office Manager’s, Store Manager’s and Area Manager’s in new POS system. – Travel to 8 different stores locations to implement training.
- Daily trip to the local post office to pick up, and post off mail for the whole office.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons. Including buying food and refreshments for meetings.
- Developed upon Microsoft Excel Skills through administrative tasks such as collecting, managing and filing customer orders
- Showed team skills by supporting managers in regular meetings such as preparing files and accumulating meeting minutes
- Gained communication skills through liaising between various departments for the team
- Performed attention to detail work through data verification to detect errors
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and audio-visual equipment.
- Arrange conference, meeting, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Perform general office duties, such as answer telephones, greet visitors, order supplies, maintain records management database systems, and filing systems.
- Photograph office staff, perform basic LR edits, and upload photos to company website.
- Working with MYOB Exo
- Accounts Payable/receivables
- Process purchase orders and quotations.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping.