- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Develop or maintain internal or external company Web sites.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
junior office administrator
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Coordinating site events and sub-trades throughout the day to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Liaison between subcontractors, builder, and home owners.
- Ensure that material required for work is delivered and at times am required to pick up.
- Inventory management
- City permit liaising
- Fill in for site supervisor when he is not on site and have city inspections conducted accordingly. Address matters I can address with the team as soon as possible and relay the message to site supervisor.
- Maintain cleanliness and fully stocked office supplies at all times.
senior office administrator
- Manage the day to day operations of the Head office
- Supervision of three district office managers
- Executive support for Senior leadership team.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Reporting directly to, and assisting, Clinic Manager
- Meet and greet patients and visitors to the clinic
- Liaising with DHB key staff to organise dialysis treatment and outpatient appointments
- Patient data record keeping using DHB clinical systems
- Month-end treatment reconciliation and reporting
- Credit card reconciliations
- Ad-hoc administratiuve tasks including answering the phone, responding to emails, ordering of all office, clinic and kitchen supplies