notary signing agent
- Resolve customers’ concerns by answering questions regarding loan terms, closing costs, mortgage payments and explain interest rates versus annual percentage rate.
- Speak with customers by telephone or in person providing pertinent information regarding appointments.
- Follow state laws on keeping detailed journal entries and protecting customers personal information.
- Perform activities with shipping and receiving loan documents
- Follow-up with lenders and title companies to ensure that changes were made to resolve customers’ issues.
- Collect certified funds and personal checks to fund and close loan.