- Arriving patients into the clinic
- Processing referrals and payments
- Scheduling CT/MRI/Ultrasound imaging
- Medical typing
- Ad-hoc front-of-house administrative tasks
- Carefully transcribed phone messages and relayed to appropriate personnel within 5 minutes of each call
- Improved timely payment of bills by developing flexible payment plans for patients
- Frequently double-checked patient histories and current information while scheduling follow-ups and other appointments
- Adeptly managed multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients
- Contacted hospitals to confirm patients medical histories and prevent inaccurate diagnoses and treatments
- Scheduled appointments for doctor visits and procedures using desktop calendar software
- Carried out front office duties utilizing data entry skills in framework of medical database
- Assisting the Chiropractor and Naturopath
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Processing patient accounts
- Preparing invoices to customers and supplies
- Making appointments for patients
- Liaising with patients
- Developing and processing X-Rays
- Receipting off patient’s consultations, Medicare batches and also worked upon
- Medicare EasyClaim Rebates.
- Settling the outstanding amounts and also had to receipt off the patients previous month’s accounts.Dealt with patients who had outstanding accounts.
- Settled Medicare claims for both the organisation and the patients.
- Recording payments on daily consultation checklist.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer and forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organisation, or services provided.
- Billed patient accounts to Medicare and created Private patient accounts.
- Processed private health fund rebates and Medicare rebates via the HICAPS processing system.