- Handling calls.
- MS Office Suite.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- I confirmed canceled and rescheduled appts. I scanned routed therapy and Insurance forms and i got folders ready to go out to Ins and Dr. for Authorizations. Basically i did all the office work.
- Work in hospitals or clinics dispensing prescriptions, serving as a medical team consultant.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies..
- Greeting and billing patients
- Making appointments
- Processing Medicare claims
- Processing confidential documents
- Finalising accounts for work cover and TAC claims
- Assisting practitioners and clinical staff
- Standing in as office manger when needed
senior medical receptionist
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering phones and dealing with enquires
- Scheduling patient appointments and coordinating effective patient flow
- Updating practice computer (Medical Director and Pracsoft) with appointments
- Accurately collecting and maintaining patient information and details
- Invoicing and receipting patient consultations, Medicare billing
- Preparing medical reports
- Managing and creating appointments daily for Women’s Health Specialist Gp’s, Gynaecologists, Endocrinologists, Psychologists, Dieticians and Naturopaths.
- Answering inquiries via phone and email
- Billing and processing patient claims
- Use of Medicare rebate systems (Tyro)
- Managing correspondence – incoming and outgoing
- Use of Pracsoft and Medical Director software
- Management of practitioner’s outgoing letters and reports – Ozescribe Software