- Provided Interpretation and translation services to companies in the healthcare sector in English-Spanish.
- Maintain the Message content, tone and emotion as closely as possible.
- Provided oral translations for clients and customers during their inquires successfully and maintaining pace with native speakers to deliver real time comprehension.
- provided culture inputs to speakers to help all parties who did not speak similar languages to communicate with and understand one another.
- Provide precise and accurate interpretation during encounters between health providers and limited English proficient patients in multiple healthcare settings such as hospitals, emergency rooms, doctor’s offices, rehabilitation centers and education centers
- Ensure patients are able to communicate their needs and have access to quality health treatment
- Be a cultural broker between health providers and patients
- Provide medical terminology interpretation with accuracy regarding medical evaluations, diagnosis, health assessments, and treatment plans
- Serve as an advocate on behalf of patients with the intention of supporting good health outcomes
- Organize interpreter requests and manage calendar to meet the demands of hospital facilities
- Track encounters in database systems and enters all data following institution, Massachusetts legal requirements and HIPPA policies
- Language services to non-English-speaking patients to help them communicate with doctors, nurses and other medical staff
- Sight translation and consecutive/simultaneous interpreting for medical and physical therapy appointments.
- File reports to my employer on each appointment