medical information specialist/associate
- Provides technical and medical information with high quality customer service, including researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail.
- Researches and responds to the inquiries from approved resources.
- Documents the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to client and PPD SOPs, protocols, GCPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying and recording or triaging to responsible designee, adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfillment and performing after-hours pager support.
- RTA and Queue Management, provides weekly reports (listing) of cases closed, calls and voicemails received to the client.
- Provides Quality Reviews and Feedback to agents
- The information provided will be given to a level in parallel with the individual’s expertise, experience and training.