- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing for updating patient data.
- Kept the waiting room tidy, greeted patients and gave information when inquiries made, took messages, or directed patients to appropriate individuals.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arranged for repairs when equipment malfunctioned
- Took dictation in shorthand or by audio files and transcribe patient information after check ups and laboratory tests.
- Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Set up and manage electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, billing or other material.
- The organisation, application and processing of Medicare billing and forms.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, referrers and employers.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their weight, and height.
- Assisted customers in person and over phone
- Provided high standard of professional communication and customer service to all patients
- Assisted in keeping records
- Directed, supervised and evaluated work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Developed and maintained computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Managed change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.