- Schedule appointments and estimates for customers
- Schedule repairs
- Create and manage customer paperwork
- Daily correspondence with customers
- Receive payments for completion of repairs
- Handle daily bank deposits
- Developed, initiated and updated MPS for PCB production area based on input from four intra-company divisions.
- Supervised planning and procurements of all materials supporting PCB builds in accordance with production plan.
- Responsible for supplier selection, Master Pricing agreements and evaluating supplier reliability.
- Support Engineering in sourcing, developing competitive cost modeling for NPI efforts.
master scheduler / raw material planner
- Responsible for the production scheduling of 17 lines in two separate locations while maintaining the ability to flex production builds in a unionized environment.
- Conduct weekly scheduling meetings as a cross functional team. Oversee current and following weeks requirements with Quality, Production and Human Resources groups.
- Attention to detail demonstrated daily when creating and distributing production orders to floor.
- Analyzed weekly customer Excel sheet forecast. Responsible for identifying industry trends and preparing for future needs.
- Organized and all vendor requirements weekly and created daily Kan Ban for warehouse pull.
- Recognized by Plant Manager on my ability to maintain daily production efficiently while limiting tool changes and keeping within acceptable inventory limits.
- Described as passionate, knowledgeable and hardworking by Materials Manager.